[2009.09.18] Girlgroups KARA and f(x) are close friends

mae

Girlgroups KARA and f(x) are close friends

The part where they danced to each other's choreography:

Jing: (looks like a part of Lachata dance moves)

200909181842231002_1.jpg
200909181842231002_2.jpg

Krystal and Sulli (looks like a part of Mister dance moves)

credit: Naver Blog

It has been known that girlgroups KARA and f(x) members are close friends.

With similar age range amongst members and also promoting in the same time period, the 2 groups have become closer in terms of their relationship. The 2 groups have even danced to each other’s choreography on a music programmes recently.

And on 18th September, which was the day of f(x) member Amber’s birthday, the 2 groups have held a birthday party together in the waiting room for KBS Music Bank.

It was known that KARA member Nicole is very close to Amber. Both of them can relate to each other better as they were both from LA America. They had even lived in the same neighbourhood in LA before. And for Amber who is still learning to improve on her Korean language gets pointers in learning the language directly from Nicole.

Goo Hara and Luna have also shown great friendship. Goo Hara said, “We got closer to each other since we are using the one waiting room. Because we are pretty similar in terms of age, it was easier to communicate as well. And we became good friends.” Luna also said, “KARA unnies are really good to us. They took care of us like real sisters and gave us many advices too.”

And the interactions between the youngest members from the 2 groups are more active. Especially since Kang JiYoung was the maknae (youngest) girlgroup members amongst members from all girlgroups, she recently found 2 new friends – f(x) Krystal and Sulli – they played and chatted a lot.

Kang Ji Young said, “It is weird but there are many times we end up sharing a waiting room with f(x). And we grew closer to one another at a very strange and fast speed. It can be a little boring to have no maknae friends, but now I’m very happy.”

Source: Newsen

Credit: KBITES

first, i didn't know this existed until today lol.. but very sweet of the girls to have b-day thing for Amber ^_^.. and what are the chances Nicole and Amber lived in the same neighborhood? lol.. and some Korean fans find it funny that Nicole's teaching Amber Korean lol..

aww Jing and her maknae friends are adorable.. happy to know she's happy lol. and all those dance steps were on purpose haha. what Luna said about KARA was really nice too and very like KARA to help out :D

Yay!

*Cheers*

That's so cool! I thought just Amber and Cole were friends, but I guess not ^_^

I'm especially happy for Jing that she has friends her own age now. It's hard being the Maknae >__<

Birthday party? Wow that shows that they really are close! :D

Woohoo! I'm hoping for a special stage. Doing each other's dance moves is cool :D

Kara and f(x) fighting!

I didn't even notice they were doing each other's choreography. o.o! Can't believe I missed that. xD When G-Dragon won the award on Music Bank, I noticed Amber and Hara laughing and smiling in the background. I found that so cute~. xD I'm really happy that f(x) and Kara are really good friends. They seem to match each other for some reason. :D

yes i'm so happy that both groups are friends! :D

seems like the groups are rooting for each other yeahh..?

i really want to see interactions between amber and nicole!!

hopefully ham, gyul, and victoria will become friends soon

need to see more interactions!!

oh and i love the maknaes! they're hella cute lol

Awww it's great to know that Kara is friends with so many other groups!

f(kara) is such an adorable group pairing; I especially like the Jing-Krystal-Sulli trio, lol. <3

Gosh maybe they even secrelty discussed and decided to incorporate each other's dance moves into their songs! I can totally picture them putting their heads together and discussing this. XD