Which song represents which member? (:

xichigo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Seungyeon I'll pick Honey , Lonely & Secretly Secret - Her voice really suits these kind of songs..like pleading that someone to come back to her,and you just can't help but cry a little hearing that voice,lol~I don't know how to explain this but that's how I feel..Jing's voice suits this one too but I'll reserve Jing for another diffrent song^^ I guess why I tink Seungyeon represents this song is maybe because Seungyeon is such a strong person but very vulnerable to the one she loves..I just think Ham really represents these three songs^^

Nicole is definitely Pretty Girl & GoodDay - Lol^^She gives such great confidence for people & she just brings a calming & peaceful presence whenever she's there~I'll be there is a good one too cause Nicole is the kind of person you can lean on & she'll be there for you no matter what^^

Gyuri is a difficult choice..she's very strong & Mister seems a good choice cause no one can escape her charms,lol~

Jing has to be Rollin' cause she's such a playful girl^^People have a lot of fun with her & she's just so easy to be with.I pick this for her too because her mood sometimes change,she's sometimes a little silent than her usual cheerfulness so I guess her mood just keeps rollin' & rollin'...

I've yet to find the perfect song for Hara so I'll add her when I do find it^^

Gyuri-breat it and lupin :cheerful:

Seungyeon-lupin and mister :thankful:

Nicole-mister and honey :catwalk:

Hara-pretty girl and wanna :gemcheer:

Jiyoung-pretty girl and rock u :jyc2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nicole: Mister - Oh of course ^_^.

Gyuri: Pretty Girl - Self explanatory :P

Hara: Lonely - I only think so, because she has the hardest time to see her parents.

Lupin - On one IY episode, she successfully steals popcorn with Yuri :lol:

Seungyeon: Fighting - This girl works HARD!

Jiyoung: Umbrella - Cute cute... ^^

Sunghee: Don't Be Shy - She isn't afraid (to do/of) anything.

gyuri : lupin lol goddess the thief, but i really love her in that mv

ham : we're with you ahhhhhh damn so cute with her apple head

-_-

nicole : wanna, simply adorable, amazing, shes really gorgeous there

hara : mister!

jing : lupin, same as gyuri, lupin image really fits jing :D

I would have to say

Gyuri: honey/break it, both of this song show different sid to our goddness since I think she can pull it off

Seungyeon: pretty girl/ if you wanna pretty girls she fit the cute innocent girl look, and if you wanna how a mature feel and cute feel which is totally her

Hara: I would have to say pretty girls, our hara is definitely a pretty girls so when you head pretty girls you think of hara

Nicole (To me easy): mister/lupin Nicole just fit the whole sexy vibe thing. And nicole butt in mister, and the way she shake it that was definetly her song, nobody can compare with her in butt dance. Lupin it show nicole sexy and mature side, plus you can heard nicole vocal in lupin.

Jiyoung: for me so fit cute song like rock you. In rock you she didn't have to be try to be cute she just was. So it just fit, and the song fit her personality. The fun loveable type

uhh.. heres mine :)

Hara - Honey/Pretty Girl

Gyuri - Magic/Let it Go/Lupin

Nicole - Mister/Rock U/Yodell

Hammie - If U Wanna/Same Heart/Break It

Jing - I Am/Rock U/Tasty Love

Sunghee - II'll Be There/Tears Remover/Secretly, Secretly

• 3 weeks later...