Which song represents which member? (:

xichigo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really say for the other members, but I think;

Seungyeon: Pretty Girl (imo, she did the most to publicize Kara and it's as if the song was meant for her)

Will edit if I can think up songs for the others~

• 2 weeks later...

Jiyoung: Dazzling Eyes or Umbrella because of her cuteness hehe

Nicole: Aha because she matches it hehehe

Hara: Mister because lots of ppls likes her well most guys T.T lol

Gyuri: Lupin because SHES THE GODDESS!!! Lol

Seungyeon: Good Day because she was reallly cute in it hehhee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gyuri- mister. i mainly chose this cause of the dance. some people got into kara due to the butt dance cause its kinda seductive. and thats just what gyuri is, beautifully seductive. this dance is unmatched and one of a kind, just like her

hara- aha. honestly dont know why i'd pick aha for hara. it just seemed to fit her. just very up beat.

jiyoung- rock u. jiyoung just seems to fit the rock u theme. jumping/ being cute and bubbly.

nicole- lupin. nicole appeals to me so much more when she is in her sexy phase than her cute one. and what other song than lupin would fit for a sexy person?

seungyeon- magic. seungyeon just fits it. to me its deep and seungyeon migh tbe petite and cute, yet a very deep person.

Gyuri- Lupin

She fits this type of dark and sexy concept

Seungyeon- Pretty Girl

Because she has a pretty eye-smile :)

Nicole- Mister

We all know that when you hear this song, you think of the butt-dance, and then you think of Nicole!

Hara- Honey

Because she's KARA's Honey of course lol

Jiyoung- Rock U

It matches her cute personality

• 1 year later...

Wow, this topic is really hard to be answered, because it should have a working knowledge of several songs that do not have a music video.

Hmmm, I think if I could describe them with music, it would be like this:

Gyuri:

Pandora > Even though the clip has not focused on her, the song has a beat that reminds me of her style. Gyuri is our goddess, and the clip shows Gyuri in a box, as if it were very powerful, lol. It may not make sense, but Pandora reminds me Gyuri.

SeungYeon:

Winter Magic > I'm not sure if the lyrics matches with her, but I think the clip was according to her style, cute and delicate.

Nicole:

Lupin and Mister > hehe, I could not pass this post without posting that Mister is the perfect song for Nicole. "Lupin" I think the song describes her style, and has a contagious rhythm. And Mister, well, Mister is her music, right? haha

Hara:

Step > Nothing more just to put the only video clip that Hara is the main focus for her. The song says, "tears goodbye ... Say goodbye to problems." This reminds me of when I read that Hara suffered bullying at school, but she is the happiest girl in the group, funny, and others. Perfect for her.

Jiyoung:

Oops! > The music from the new album reminds me Jiyoung no reason. I took a look at the translation and I think it has sense with her ex-boyfriend (the translation may be wrong ...) anyway, I think it's great for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...