Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?

xichigo

Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Most photogenic member?

• Nicole
    • Hara
    • Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung

Im stuck between Gyuri, Hara, and Nicole. But i think Hara wins for me. Gyuri looks beautiful in the serious photoshoots especially the way her eyes look in magazine photos. Nicole is more of a person who looks good on an off camera. Like most of her photos in magazines shes always smiling and laughing. However Hara she looks AMAZING on camera ( not tht the other girls dont ) but she has so many looks and facial expressions when you see her on magazines so i chose her ^___^

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for Hara because she seems to always look specially beautiful from all angles and in all kinds of expressions.  I've seen individual pictures of each of the four others in which they looked incredibly beautiful--the best. But on a consistent, day-in day-out basis in trying to predict who is the one that will look spectacular in the most total number of photos, it's got to be Hara.  And I'm not even sure she's my favorite.  They are all exceptionally attractive in every way.

• 4 weeks later...

Eventhough I'm Gyuri biased, I must say Hara got my vote. I'm not saying the other girls are not photogenic. It's just that, she's so stunning in every photoshoots she had plus her doll-like face.

My Gyul omma comes in second followed by Jiyoung,Seungyeon and Nicole.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're all ridiculously photogenic (I say this as someone who is not that) but since I am very Seungyeon biased I'm voting for her in this poll. She looks always so lovely!

Edited by Erinacchi

• 1 month later...

I'm also Hammie biased but even though I've never seen her in person, I just get the feeling that pictures don't do her justice AT ALL. None of them, but, either way, I do have to agree that Hara is the most photogenic. Seungyeon looks beautiful but seriously, I'm pretty sure that if I ever see her in person, I'm just going to cry from how beautiful she is compared to how she looks in photos. :'( JÑFLAJSLDFA. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...