• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?

Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?   702 members have voted

1. 1. Most photogenic member?

• Nicole
    • Hara
    • Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

469 posts in this topic

hara definitely. maybe gyuri

jiyoung definitely looks the best on video though

For me it's Jiyoung. Whenever I see pictures of her. I instantly save them, reblog

or whatever. Sometimes I even think I got more pictures of her than the other members.

Even Seungyeon who's my bias.

I would have to say hara because even if she has

a mung face it still appears pretty, I think

it's also due to her stunning body and facial features

and hair

The most photogenic would be Hara because she is so pure and innocent and it is kinda of obvious it would be chosen for most photogenic(In a good Way).I also enjoy Nicole because in every picture,she looks soo good KARA FIGHTING!!

Looking over the 2011 Incheon Koran music wave photos it looks like Hara is the most photogenic. I'n not sure if she's just a natural, the photographers, or just the timing, but it she just seems to come out really well in all her photos. Lol.

I'm not really sure, it's either Hara and Jiyoung for me, the camera absolutely loves Hara, and as for Jiyoung, I think she gets more photogenic as she grows older.

I think it is Hara..she turnes out amazing at almost every single photo

and as for Jiyoung i agree with Gyhara..^^..

I agree with you too..both if them show different image for camera...they look like modiles..

I really love nicole

but if I had to choose who is the most photogenic, I think hara

he always looks cool in every moment :friendly:

It's hard to choose between Hara and Gyuri, but since I'm Gyuri-biased, I voted for our dear Goddess.haha!

i think it's Hara.

'cause she always look gorgeous in all of her pics. haha :)

hmmm, i think Seungyeon too. :D

Of course all the KARA members are photogenic, but I think the most photogenic has to be my one and only GOO HARA!! The camera just loves her! In any kind of picture: professional shots, selcas, paparazzi shots, fancams... she looks absolutely stunning! With or without make up, happy, sad, even when she was sick! No matter what kind of face she makes, she still looks amazing. If that's not photogenic I don't know what is. :lol:

Id say nicole. She never looks bad on camera. It just daebak!!! hehe, love this tweety bird!

I'm not hara biased..but I think she is the most photogenic...

weather it's paparazzi shots, behind the scenes shots, EVERYTHING...

I think she looks beautiful in ALL of her pictures..

:catwalk:

I choose Hara first cause they look better in Camera

next i choose jiyoung, they cute aegyo give them advantage

Its gotta be Gyuri cause I'm Biased for my Goddess. haha. Though I'm quite fond of Hara being photogenic as well. Aww heck all of the members are!!! LOL. :lol2:

The most photogenic in my opinion is Gyuri and Hara. In voting I picked Hara. :thumbup:

I vote to nicole cuz she look good at everything smile and face like angle sooooooooooo cut lovley :)

i choose Hara too!

I loved Hara's close-up just before the music ends in Girls Power MV

all of them but its nicole for me...:)

she's always beautifull for me inside and out...:)

I gotto say it's Hara for the win, she looks too photogenic indeed, just like a real life moving, breathing doll