• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?

Who is the most photogenic member in KARA?   702 members have voted

1. 1. Most photogenic member?

• Nicole
    • Hara
    • Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

469 posts in this topic

i think it's seungyeon, okay i gotta admit i'm seungyeon biased. but i think that in any picture that she takes, even the ones when she seems unaware, there is just a spark of cuteness in her eyes.

I voted for Hara. Her face on magazines and photographs said it all ~ She looks specially gorgeous on them and her smile is just flawless and natural lol.

I voted for Hara. Her face on magazines and photographs said it all ~ She looks specially gorgeous on them and her smile is just flawless and natural lol.

True, Hara's a great model :thumbup1:

But I also love Gyuri's "always prepared to give you a goddess pose" look :lol2:

no doubt "the goddess" is the most photogenic one... but then again it depends on the photographer, anyone can looks beautifull if there is someone directed..

The Goddess Gyul! It was either between Gyuri or Seungyeon (since i'm jsut too biased like that 3:) Gyuri looks so pretty and attractive~ Not hating, I think Hara's image is really nice and doll like, but i guess i'm not into doll faces in terms of preference, but sure enough she looks pretty ^^

ahhh. as much as my bias is nicole. I have to give this one to Hara. she's tooo doll-like for me to ignore.

For me, i would say Hara is the most photogenic one in Kara with Gyuri tightly following behind.

I vote Goo Hara even though im jing biased, she can really pull it off on and off the camera. :thumbup1:

Oh, it's really hard to choose :unsure:

But i think i will picking Hara too.

Love her in your pict!

kara_cw3.png

It's a hard choice between Jiyoung and Hara. They're always looking so good in almost all photos I see of them. Gyuri, too. Seungyeon is always either hit or miss. Nicole, well Nicole isn't very photogenic. She looks good in variety shows but photos of her are almost always not that good.

I say jiyoung but not because im bias but i have alot of her pictures and shes just amazing. shes physically my type.

Hara is so beautiful and photogenic. She really looks unreal sometimes.

She looks good in movement, but even more stunning in photographs.

All they but... I think Gyuri is the most photogenic member in Kara :):thumbup:

I think it would be either Hara or Gyuri but mostly Hara. Hara loves the camera and the cameras love her.

Although I wish I could give Nicole the most photogenic vote because she's my bias, but honestly Hara is most photogenic. So yeah, voted for Hara.

Nicole is my bias and always will be, but I have to give the photogenic title to Gyuri. Although all the girls look great on camera, I find that Gyuri has a more exotic look to her. And now that her hair is golden, she totally shines on camera.

..gyuri because as she say she's the goddess of beauty.. :)

All of Kara members will shine in photographs but the one that shine the most is Hara I think :lol:

Maybe it's because that she had a wide experience at modelling so she always looks good in picture(as well as in real life ;) )

i choose GOO HARA because she always look good on photos..she is my favourite :gemhoho:

i choose hara because out of all of the members i have seen her pics the most and she definitely looks fabulous in all of them.. especially when she shows her waist :P the ever small and cute waist keke

I could have voted for hara but, now that Jiyoung is getting mature, i think she is getting prettier than the others.

Hara. Not being biased, she has the doll-like image which is perfect for photos. Other than her, Gyuri, probably.