• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i havent watch the show,where i can watch the show ? poor seungyeon,dont cry hammie,or we will crying too

hehehe :tongue: :tongue:

I watched it again yesterday, but it was still sad how they made Ham cry like that, you could see how much she was hurt during the interview when they were ignoring her~

Atleast at the end everyone was somewhat relieved ~

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

• 2 weeks later...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I just saw that, it was kinda mean but I guess it's just fun and games and in the end no one got hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'll say that the prank when overboard especially when seung yeon had her rough days back in US. Even though

i'm a guy i can't manage to pull my tears out but i was really heart broken to see the prank end up in tears for seung yeon. But through this video we understand more from where she comes from don;t you agree??

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it was a secret camera but still it hurt my heart so much to see her in tears like that, like it was so sad even before she began crying. Did anyone notice that her lip seemed to be bleeding a little bit while she was crying. I'm still wondering about. But it was good she got to see her friend and teacher esp. after so many years. Seungyeon Fighting!!!

i can't find this anywhere else besides this forum/sweetmelodix! anyone?

oh yeah, and i dno why.. but i thought this secret camera wasn't as bad as some they've done... like i don't see how it twas THAT bad?? i don't understand why SY reacted the way she did.

^

Well,anyone would be overwhelmed by it,I mean,they just won their first award right and it was really hurtful what they did to Seungyeon, ignoring her and such...and from what she mentioned her school days wasn't all happy...I think she was just surprised and touched at the same time that her teacher and friends still remembers her...she had an emotional day to take in I guess^^

Anyway,just wanted to see this show again but I just can't find it anywhere,can anyone help??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...