[Hamtastic] Seungyeon in "The Teacher is Coming" T_T

xichigo

Seungyeoncrying.jpg

Oh Seungyeon...

To those who have finished watching Kara's episode of The Teacher is Coming (subbed by our wonderful SweetMelodix team), what did you think of the prank and its effect Seungyeon?

Personally, I felt that the prank was a bit over-the-top, lol. It's clear that Seungyeon took it hard judging by how hard she was crying/sobbing when she found out that it's a secret camera. I really felt sorry for her when the others were ignoring her during the interview and by her confession of how much she gave up in order to become a singer and how hard she is working in order to realize her dream. It's so touching T_T. Seungyeon is such a sweet and hardworking person and it's clear that she takes her responsibilities well - to look after the maknaes, to think of what's best for the group, etcetc. For example, when Kara were told by the police to get out of the van, Seungyeon immediately called the other manager and tried to deal with the situation with Gyuri. I felt really really proud of Seungyeon after watching the videos.. really. T_T -hugs Ham-

So, what about you guys? Any thoughts, comments, etcetc?

PS: Oh yeah, and I kind of started tearing up when Seungyeon began to cry.. T_T It just got to me..

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done watching it from Sweetmelodix and I have to say I enjoyed it! I don't blame her for the non-stop

Tears because if I was her, I would've cried a LOT too :crying: But for sure, I learned so much about her just from

Watching this. I never knew she was teased, quiet, and had little friends at school. I mean, she's such a cutie,

Who wouldn't want to be friends with her?. Nonetheless, Seung Yeon has gained more of my respect =] It really

Sucked that she got pranked on the day of them receiving No.1 @ Inkigayo. The teacher himself is very sweet

To still remember our Hamster and come and surprise her. None of my teachers will do that . . .. . :D

Haha, the manager running away was part of the prank. to make Kara be in an even more difficult situation.

i love love LOVE the part when she told the young ones to get into the car. When she did that, i went, "awwww"

and also the part when she and gyul tried to get the fan out of trouble from the fake policeman.

I think the interview part was harsher than the whole police part. She totally got ignored and picked on there.

You can tell she was really hurt. At the end of the video, when they revealed that it was a prank, she went, "and those reporters earlier" *burst out into tears* That was really cute. haha Her lower lips even bled because she was biting hard on it.

Tho, i think it was a bad idea to compare Seungyeon's popularity to Nicole's. -.- it will only create more tension and awkwardness between the two.

And boo to Seungyeon's male classmates who used to tease her. Tsk, their loss. They are probably in regret now. :D Look how pretty and awesome she has grown up to be.

I felt so bad for her.. and i really learned a lot about her.. and how much i had in common with her.. which i really didn't think i had before.. but it seems like at the end she learned a lot and how much she affected others even though she didn't realize it :lol:..

they were over the top..even in the beginning the hosts were talking about how they need to get headlines for show :D.. and filming this show on an already emotional day was a bit too much for SY.. but she seemed really really happy to be reunited with her teacher and friend :D

yea i agree with you guys with the interview part. You may say it was overkill, but i think the intention of doing it was to really show who she really is when the cams are off or when it's not facing her. But overall, it really really really showed what SY is made of by defending her maknaes (gotta give it to gyul too on that part). and this is way way way over-the-top than punk'd. . . .just sayin'

Edited by Kara97

I watched it last night and I'll have to agree, it was pretty touching there. It was so nice to see that they all cared for each other, as others have mentioned, and also how Nicole went to look for Gyuri after she walked out from Seungyeon's comments. Gyuri's surprise at the end was also a nice touch. Kara fighting!

• 2 weeks later...

Ye it was a bit heavy but it shows that they care about her by putting her as the focal point.

But they should have pulled it off a bit more tidely, rather than having the police go on for a long time just let him have an impact and keep it short..

Nevertheless Kara has always a new side to show for themselves, thanks for the subbing and all that.

i think the hidden camera was a bit harsh, if others would watch the video and learn the truth about seung yeon, not bias story of *cough allkpop cough* There was one thing the threw me off was that nicole wasnt even attempting to comfort seung yeon.

Seung Yeon was crying badly in the show though..T-T..makes me kinda sad..

I think the prank was a little over for cute little Seung Yeon..

Her story when she was still in school is indeed very touching.. :crying:

She was a very quiet girl in her school..I dont even know that... :sweatdrop:

But then..i was really inspired by her..she's really ambitious..

And yet..she managed to achieve what she wants..she's strong..and never give up in becoming a singer...

Im so proud of her...

It's really sad to see Seung Yeon cry thou.. :crying: ..really..

Anyway..<3 Seung Yeon Lots...Stay Strong ^^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The interview was so harsh..I felt so sad for Hammie..I mean,who would've liked to get ignored like that??and that stupid lie detecor>.<I bet Ham was seriously hurting inside when Gyuri left...

The part where she protects the kiddies was just love<3'Protect KARA' indeed! am so proud of her,I was like,"That's our Hammine & Leader!"*nods*~I actually burst out laughing when the fan came,lol^^I don't know if he was a part of the prank or not :)

Anyway,Ham was so sad!!Seeing her cry makes me cry my own bucket too>.<Im so angry at her stupid friends who teased her & made her cry,look where Ham's standing right now?They'll be so ashamed of themselves,Shame on you! :thumbup:

I guess she was surprised too that her friends still remembers her..and the teacher..*sniff*Man,this show was sad yet touching at the same time>.<I didn't remember how long I cried>.<

Ham is seriously an amazing person,no matter what,we'll support you Ham!Seung Yeon HWAITING!! :D

Edited by Hyewoo

i was like going to cry la after watching that heart warming part where their teacher came out.

It was like i can totally feel how seungyeon felt at that time. If it was me i would have cried out too.

About the interview, can see that seungyeon is totally emo-ing in one corner. Totally able to understand the feeling because i am the one usually left out by my clique!