[Hamtastic] Seungyeon in "The Teacher is Coming" T_T

xichigo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was pretty evil... I can definitely guess what she was thinking as all that was happenning and, while I do understand even the MC didn't know it was gonna turn out the way it did and it was suposed to be just a surprise... This is why I don't like pranks. Watching this made me pretty sad :crying:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Don't know if its kinda late of me to say now but here's the link for this episode. Its still available.

The Teacher Is Coming - KARA Han Seungyeon

It really saddens me to see poor Hammie being left out (even though it was a prank). I mean, who likes to be left out?! Such a depressing feeling :(/>

But i'm glad we fans got to know more about her through this. She's such a strong and hardworking girl! SEUNGYEON HWAITING!!!

Edited by Aceseno

Yeah, i found the prank too harsh on Seungyeon. The part with the car was okay, but when every one left her drinking her water... i was laughing at the same time, but i also felt bad for her , being forever alone like that ^_^ And i have always wondered what did they say to each other after the recording was finished hihihi :lol:

• 3 weeks later...