[Other] SY's presents for her bday

mae

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, they went deep into their pockets for this. She'll definitely be overwhelmed when this were in front of their door.

thanks mae! i know it's kinda late to give it to her, but it's better than never

oh my goodness...Kamilia really really gave seungyeon to the bottom of their hearts..It kinda overwhelms me that Eventhough kamilia is just a fanclub,Kara really treats kamilia like their family members..Envy Korean kamilia haha..Sooo close

OMG that is amazing =] Seung yeon must've been jumping with happiness! More ever, the other

members were probably jealous :ahh: Those fans are sweet and no one will give me those gifts xD

Thanks Mae for sharing these.

OMG!

SY must've been PSYCHED when she received those gifts!

Omg those pink suitcases <3

Those techy gadgets that she loves so much <3

And those DVDs and message books! So sweet <3

Not to sound repetitive but those are some AWESOME bday presents SY got! =D

Maybe next year KH can send her something too! 8D

Btw, thanks for sharing this!

I bet Seungyeon was extremely overwhelmed receiving those

amazing gifts.. the birthday book messages seems interesting~

the cake is awesome too

the gadgets are crazy how much did they spent actually??? o.o

well i think thats what we dying fans did to show our love ^^

thx for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Its look sort of fanciful and expensive 2 me! I hope I can received all these for my birthday... JK! I just joined Karaholic so I didnt wish Seungyeon a big happy birthday! I guess I will have 2 wish a BIG HAPPY VERY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

Edited by JuNiOrx3

Heh, I don't want to sound presumptuous but this is about what I expected, considering how much she goes through but how much joy she gives in people's lives, I wouldn't hesitate in donating my money for this or spending the extra time to consider these things.

I love this group though, I'm not sure who they are but I really love their ideas! Their level of professionalism and sincerity is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...