[Gyutiful] Things Gyuri said...

chupachups

<_<I love her straight forwardness and the confidence....

some ppl doesn't like that thing...

but I really like that... I understand it well.

I LOVE YOU, girls..

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

she juz being honest..many idol also said they pretty 2 themselves, but they can't admit it publicly..unlike gyuri..haha..she's so confident..n her answers always the best n cannot being denied by others..

• 5 weeks later...

This is one thing that I love about Gyuri! haha. She is very beautiful and she acknowledges it. She has confidence which an artist should have as well as a leader. I love her personality a lot because she can be very funny with her replies. I love everything she says.

i love gyuri and her over flowing confidence =) im glad that she said that! i think KARA is number 1! haha. gyuri is very honest :] omg when she stepped up for hara i was like tearing. she's a wonderful leader. psh and f those netizens for criticizing her -_____-

• 2 weeks later...

It's good that she confident as a leader should be.

A lot of people mistake her words for something else.

But those who understand her, will not mistake them at all.

It's good to love yourself, but not be arrogant. I'm glad she's not arrogant about it. =)

that whats the meaning of leader.. if the leader is weak the group will be weak too... :D

Gyuri is fit to be a Leader... and also her confidence is really interesting because is hard to find people like her :P KARA HWAITING!!