[Gyutiful] Things Gyuri said...

chupachups

yup, she is really truly leader. her comment not pushing or dropping the other girl group. She just praise herself and her group. what's wrong with that?? :confused1: :confused1:

when you don't boast your group by yourself, then who else? After all she is the leader.. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

and KARA is really became number one korean girl group in Japan, that's must be something.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

go go goddess!! KARA fighting!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the risk for have a role to play with goddess concept

peoples commonly likes humble personality, i think this could

make gyuri hard to get close by many people that just want to know about her~

• 8 months later...

That's one of many reasons I like her.

Like I said before, she really is brave and says what need to say and do what need to do.

I think there is a good example on Gyuri's answer about Goddess. It teaches you for being confidence in yourself

and don't let others to make you down. This is really true for me, so what's wrong?!!! I also think I am

beautiful to gain and raise confidence in my live. Human needs that and it's basic things to learn.

Sometimes, I really don't know how people think about this case.

And for critics, I agree with Gyuri. it's not about who is better or worse but Gyuri put her answer to make

Kara better. People always say, critics could improve yourself so gain critics more rather than compliments.

No one can doubt me about Gyuri personality, this make me love her more and more:)

FIGHTING!!!!!!

Edited by dewikara

• 4 months later...

Owwww I love Park Gyuri! :thumbup: She's awesome and whenever she was ask a question she never fail to answer it smoothly, smart, witty and honest. I really love it when Gyuri answers any question. one of the many reason why I love Kara is because they got sense when they answer question directed to them :thumbup1: especially now that they had mature more & Gyuri's answers is always my favorite among them all ^_^ . She and also Kara girls knows when to give confident but joking kind of answer and when to give humble replies. But whatever they said it's the truth and I love it be it arrogant or not :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't really have a high opinion about Gyuri until I started watching Kara Bakery. She really is a leader- I was surprised, because based on interviews and talk shows, I was under the impression that SY, although not the appointed leader, was kind of the most outspoken, and the most 'responsible' of the group.

But in Kara Bakery, Gyuri is the one who is constantly trying to hold it all together, especially when they were trying to get started. Not to bash the others, but at times, they had a severe case of 'I don't care'-itis (SY), were fatigued with other projects(H), or going off into la-la land (JY- but that's her charm point, I guess).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Cool GyuRi!!! I just love the way she makes!!! GyuRi just like a fighter who gets a fight with her rational and wonderful words for those people that always look down the other!!! GyuRi, we will fight with you together, just defend yourself and KARA when you feel it's right, KAMILIA always know you are at the RIGHT side, KARA always is RIGHT!!! Fight them!!! KAMILIA will be your shield!!!

• 1 month later...

I think it's very important that she is confident, believes in KARA as a successful group and sets an example for other group leaders.I can't imagine a leader without such features. They work hard daily and still she always looks the best, appears smart and witty in interviews. Go Gyuri! :gemcheer:

Gyuri has a lot of self confidence which is good in the sense that she is straight forward and does not hesitate to say when something comes to her mind:)

In variety shows, interviews or radio shows, she answers wittily and sometimes funny too:)

As a leader, I think she has done her part very well:)

Gyuri hwaiting!

• 1 month later...

I don't know if her appraisal of her own looks is a trademark gimmick or not, but it is entertaining none the less. My favorite Gyuri statements are when she is saying something that doesn't make any sense, which happens every now and then. "Konbanwa, Tokyo Doomu desu..." and so on.