[Gyutiful] Things Gyuri said...

chupachups

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never thought she was arrogant.

I always took it that when she says she's "awesome" (which means alot of things from beautiful and what not), I always have the feel that she says it because she has a really high confidence but not looking down on anyone else.

Meaning, she looks high at her own and yea to put it in words... she loves what she has and her own abilities.

So, without Park Gyuri.... KARA would never exist.

And with that, Gyuri would always be someone I respect.

I've just seen a LOT of bad comment about her in the other webs.

somethings like arrogant, conceited,narcissist etc.

even some people called her ugly because of all those misunderstanding.

that's so bad.

I feel very sorry for her.Because ,at first, I kinda didn't see her jokes funny too.

But after I see her for a long long time,I realise that she is just confident in herself.

And also be a smart,warm,funny person.

So now I like her the best :D

I hope that from now on gyul will get more and more love.<3

Edited by KunNueng

she really deserve to be leader with her confident and her quick thinking to solve any difficult question given to her..

other than this look at the interview in Idol Big Show i think interview with gd..

she really can turn the question to her side without hesitation

i really think she is a great leader..

i think what she is displaying is for entertainment

purposes only.. doesn't all entertainers do that

for variety shows? i mean, they sacrifice their image for

entertainment.. the difference between them

and our gyul is that her concept is being "too proud"

and i really think it fits her.. and that the titles such

as "goddess" suits her.. she's like a goddess after all..

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, i didn't like Kara when i first got to know them. And when i see Gyul on SGB and her over confident speech, i felt that she's very arrogant. But now that i got to know them, i feel that she makes a very good leader. Not every girl or rather every idol can speak like her. Her blunt personality is really one in a million and its even more rare that she dares to speaks her mind on broadcast. I just love her honesty now :lol:

Kara is number one! And the word "Goddess" is definitely not a big word to be used on her :)

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I didn't like Gyuri at first because she really did seem full of herself but now I'm glad I read this because...

wow, she's a really nice person if you get down to the meanings inside her words

i must admit i envy her for her confidence =]

Edited by .obsession.

• 5 weeks later...

I really like the confidence thing she puts as her front. Sure, she gets negative comments but who really gives a *poop* about comments? Certainly not Gyuri herself. I really like her for this particular trait. She can't help it that she is attractive and thinks so herself can't she? I'd rather see someone say out and proud what they really think rather than see someone being fake humble.