• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Things Gyuri said...

152 posts in this topic

<_<I love her straight forwardness and the confidence....

some ppl doesn't like that thing...

but I really like that... I understand it well.

I LOVE YOU, girls..

So true! and besides, she's the leader of Kara! She should not be pessimistic because more or less, her groupmates will rely on her.

Really witty, I really don't find her arrogant unlike others. She's special. and she's awesome. ♥

THat is why I love Gyuri's personality and her =D

SHe is so confidence about herself... I wish i had that personality...

And that is why she fits the title of being the Leader in KARA =D

Her undying confidence made me love her..

At least, she is not plastic or whatsoever.. She's just being true to herself.. :))

She's the best leader!!

that's why i love her confident!! she really smart and make people think widely ^_^

I really love her Confidence..

I think she is really smart.... Can answer any questions with perfectly...

Gyul jjang!!!!!!!

There's no doubt she is really a goddess.

I love it when she answered that she's #1. It made me think 'Cute!'.

I think it shows how confident she is as a leader.

I don't think she's full of herself in anyway.

Good answer in my opinion.

she juz being honest..many idol also said they pretty 2 themselves, but they can't admit it publicly..unlike gyuri..haha..she's so confident..n her answers always the best n cannot being denied by others..

i remember starting to like gyuri on this episode with SNSD, where one of the MC's ask gyuri if she has any parts of her she don't like.. gyuri implies that she does and then goes, "wait, now that i think about it, i don't" LOL

This is one thing that I love about Gyuri! haha. She is very beautiful and she acknowledges it. She has confidence which an artist should have as well as a leader. I love her personality a lot because she can be very funny with her replies. I love everything she says.

Ahhh Gyuri always every so insightful and confident. What an awesome leader she is.

lol...the best thing about her that wont never ever saw at other members is the way how she utter her words...

so much confidence and matured ^^

gyuri unni hwaiting..whatever the others said about you

just ignore it...you know yourself better...

and i love ur confidence..that is what a leader needs to be..

i just love u the way u are...

hwaiting!!!!

and ur new blond hair...its beautiful..

i love gyuri and her over flowing confidence =) im glad that she said that! i think KARA is number 1! haha. gyuri is very honest :] omg when she stepped up for hara i was like tearing. she's a wonderful leader. psh and f those netizens for criticizing her -_____-

i love gyuri cause she seems so confident

it might be just on the outside, we'll never know but she seems so comfortable in her body and doesn't give a sh**:D:D

some people say she's arrogant but i find it really funny when she says things like these:D

at first i thought that gyuri is such an arrogant person.. but i was wrong.. she's not that at all.. she's good as a leader..

It's good that she confident as a leader should be.

A lot of people mistake her words for something else.

But those who understand her, will not mistake them at all.

It's good to love yourself, but not be arrogant. I'm glad she's not arrogant about it. =)

i luv gyuri.

i love her personality ^^

shes such a great mother...kekeke

i luv this topic~

that whats the meaning of leader.. if the leader is weak the group will be weak too... :D

Gyuri is fit to be a Leader... and also her confidence is really interesting because is hard to find people like her :P KARA HWAITING!!

in everything she says, I never took to it to see her as being arrogant or shameless. I see it as her being confident, and believing in herself. People often mistake her words but those are the people that are quick to judge people.