• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sunneej

[2009.09.22] Kara, chosen as the CF models for roasted chicken

38 posts in this topic

1253617803.jpg

Kara (Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Jiyoung), who are currently are popular with ‘Mister’ after ‘Wanna’, have been chosen as the new model for the oven-roasted chicken, ‘good-because-it’s-roasted chicken’.

Kara, who have been receiving a lot of popularity with ‘butt dance’, has risen as the new dark horse in the industry of CFs, and, for the first time in their lives, became models for a chicken commercial.

Jinjin Food System revealed the reason for their choice: “Kara has been attracting many fans from the younger age and are receiving popularity thanks to their young and fresh charm” and “We also wanted to choose models who are different to the former models, and we’ve decided to pick Kara as the model.”

Jinjin Food System is attempting to use Kara’s young and fresh image with the new chicken CF to enhance their brand marketing in the future. Kara, who have started with printed-commercial shooting on the 23rd, are set to shoot the actual CF.

Kara members, after becoming the CF models, said “We always wanted to become models for chicken, which are said to be done only by stars,” and “We are even happier as we like chicken.”

Original Source: Bizplace

Translated by: cactus @ karaholic.com

yay. so happy for the girls.

im so looking forward for the CM.

btw: this article made me hungry. no lie.

hahah.

thanks for the translation.

Wah!!I can't wait!!I really hope more & more cfs will come for KARA!!~I'm waiting for the lesmore cf to come too..

Yay! I wish they would do some not food CFs, but since Kara love love loves food, I'm happy. Haha.

I can't wait until this comes out! More adorableness from Kara :lol:

Maybe in the CF they will have to shoot Kara eating, I'm sure Hara will be the happiest, haha.

Food CF . . . they love food so (: Although it doesn't impress me, I'm always anticipating for the release!

Is it me, or is the name too explanatory? :thumbup:

SNSD as Gubne chicken, Wonder Girls as BBQ chicken,

now Kara as good-because-it

congrats to kara...but why are chicken cfs such a big deal? makes it sounds like chicken is some sort of high end delicacy or something. lol...now i'm hungry.

That is great for them ! Having more CF propositions shows how popular they become.

And It's a chicken CF this time which is good for them because we know how much our girls love food lol.

wow! another contract for Kara. and since they are food goddess, Iam looking forward to the cf :jogging:

Hahahaha. That is just hilarious. I can't wait to see this. That's another thing on my list to watch. First the Lesmore, and then roasted chicken. Just some of the reasons why Kara is soo awesome. I'll be waiting. :jogging:

woo-hooo!!

happy for them.. esp since Hara and Nicole adores food.. hehehh

hope more cfs come their way..

our girls are so making it BIG this year!! :jogging:

Wa~aaah !! ^^ Now a chicken CF?? This is so exciting.. We're like..Witnessing pure history right now !! They're getting so much recognition, love and support ^^ I'm so happy for them <33 Ah <3~ Hopefully more CF's coming soon <33

Kara is like the most compatible idol group out there with food lol. They love food so much <3

LOL! i want to see wether the girl will do the butt dance in a chicken suit ^_^