[2009.09.23] KBS 'Undefeatable Youth', seizing the girl-groups

sunneej

i think allkpop has an article and it seems like the girls have already been chosen. Hara will be representing KARA! Hopefully, the other members will get to guest!

Btw, ppl are talking about putting a girls Dream Team (counterpart to the boys' team) together! I hope Nicole gets to be on that if Nodaji doesn't fare as well!

KARA Fighting!

yep yep, i think the members will be rotated each week too. Hara recorded for the first episode it seems. :D

i'm really excited to see this. get to see the interactions between themselves too. haha.

and knowing how competitive Hara is, i'm sure she will fair well. :D

thanks for the translations james!

yep yep, i think the members will be rotated each week too. Hara recorded for the first episode it seems. :D

i'm really excited to see this. get to see the interactions between themselves too. haha.

and knowing how competitive Hara is, i'm sure she will fair well. :D

thanks for the translations james!

ooh it's a rotation! Great! we'll get to see them all then! yay!

thank you for the info and translations!!

Ahh this is going to be an interesting show! I'm really looking forward to it...all my favorite girl groups! Haha

So Hara filmed for the first episode? Sweeeeet! I love seeing her on shows, and I agree that she really does need more solo stuff.

OOoh, sounds so fun and exciting. I love these kind of shows. It allows them to interact and show the fans

Their friendship. Hara's first, ah =) Too bad F(X) + 2NE1 aren't going to be on it. Maybe next time.

looks fun ^_^

cant wait... hope im not too busy so i cant watch >_<

Jjang :D

omo !! i wonder how Hara would react when chickens run around ! hahahah !!

hope they can enjoy themselves without get hurt while working with shovels or handling chicks !

haha !! i still remember Kara's Dorky Moments at youtube where Hara is disappointed when Nicole gets the waffles !

KARA fighting !!!

♥Kara !!

• 5 months later...