Karaholic Turns 1!

chupachups

i thought about writing a speech but then decided that was a little unnecessary haha...I will talk to everyone personally who I want to thank...the forum has really come far since where we were officially a year ago and unofficially a few more months before that...we really couldn't have done it without certain staff members who've really amazed me :) and we've gone through so many of Kara's first with KH's first birthday...so it sure was a memorable year for not just us but the girls...rock u, pretty girl, honey, wanna, mister...our girls have really proven themselves...so exciting!!! thanks all our members for joining and making this forum active and awesome...and let's look forward to another great year!!

i'm so happy to be part of the KH family :)

<333

PS HOW COULD I FORGET? THANKS GFX TEAM FOR MAKING THOSE BEAUTIFUL BANNERS!! :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one year.. And look at where this forum is now *-* It's all thanks to KH's awesome staff.. And the super cool members ^^ Always supporting and loving each other.. Not just KARA ^^ All the constant loving and support for our girls <33 Karaholic got this far ^^ And i'm positive it'll keep growing <3 Because love for KARA is always beginning and spreading for new fans .. And old fans ^^ So.. Happy birthday KH !! You guy's did it *-* Karaholic is here right now cuz of you guys *-*

Its only been a few weeks since i came to karaholic, but i'm glad to be in time for the 1st anniversary =D

Happy first anniversary to Karaholic!

Thanks all the staff for all the hard work in maintaining the forum, keeping it alive. And of course to all subbers for working hard continuously so that we, the international fans has a chance to know more about Kara through tv programmes.

Thanks to everyone who had been helping me and chatting with me on Karaholic! Although i do not know you guys in person, everyone is kind and polite and also fun to chat with.

Hopes:

1) The members of Kara will continue to grow together with Karaholic

2) Sunghee rejoins Kara =D

3) Kara continue to work hard and bring us great song, dance and entertainment

4) Everyone to be active in this forum and have fun together!

Happy anniversary again to Karaholic. Fighting

Happy 1st anniversary!! thanks for all the hardworks from karaholic staff and sweet melodix subbing team.... you guys are the best. thanks for bringing us wonderful girl group Kara to our life. thanks for everything you done.. Fighting!!! :thumbup:

Happy 1st Birthday to Karaholic ^^

I didn't noticed how a year passed by already...lol

There were changes done every comeback Kara made and I'm happy that members cooperate and were happy about some of the changes...XD

I wish the best for KH and Happy Birthday again~~~~^^

Saengil chuka he!!! congratulation to our baby Karaholic <333 Its been one year Kamilia from at least 2 int'l forums gathered here. and we've went through a lot of changes and improvement. With all my heart I wanna say thanks to our lovely staffs who have been devoted to the growth and expansion of this community, thank you for being so dedicated! Also pls receive my hugs our dear International Kamilia <3 thank you for joining for actively being part of this family ^-^

In this next year I hope by any chance KARA members will visit us XDD