• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Karaholic Turns 1!

83 posts in this topic

Happy anniversary KaraHolic!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAHOLIC !! One Years Old Already !!

Argh .. Should have joined since i found KARA !

Anyways , as anne said , even though we lack of things from few aspects , but together let's grow !

Aza Aza To KaraHolics ! and to all Kamilia's that are out there , hope they can join us here and show love for our girls !

//,,,,,\\

(* x *) \/ Happy Birthday To Karaholic ! Hugs !

( ) ..

and also , hope they can see it too !! xD ..

hope we can grow more , promote promote webbie !

Edited by ChocoKaraLover

HAY.

Happy birthdate to the one and only Karaholic!

Happy numero uno, now let's keep rolling on!

ROCK AND ROLL~ xD

Oooh happy 1 year anniversary to Karaholic!!!

Love this forum <3333

I'm quite new here, but I already made quite a few friends :o

Kara & Karaholic hwaiting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

KARAHOLIC, FIGHTING! xD

^^

omg wat's the actually date of KARAholic bd??

is it Sept 21? lol cuz it's my bd and yeah YAYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAholic!

i seriously love this site

even if im kinda on hiatus rite now because of stupid IB classes and school drama

SORRY

but I LVOE LOVE everyone here and this site

thank you arnel for making up KARAholic

and i love you all esp all the moderator and admin and all of y'all

hey!! happy birthday Karaholic! mods and subbers....good work for the past year! hope that this forum will get better and better!

happy birthday karaholic ! was busy for the week , so didn't log in , sry to all the kamilia and thanks a lot for a year of the sweetest girls stuffs on this forum !

Sorry for the very late arrival but,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARAHOLIC!!!!! <3

I haven't been on for quite sometime but I congratulate from the bottom of my heart and hope to see ti continuously growing :)

Thank you all Mods, Designers, Translaters, Uploaders & everyone who worked hard in contributing to the forum <3

happy birthday to KH, and all the staffs and members

thank for everything KARA related, love the forum alot ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAHOLIC!

Congratulations on turning one!

may this forum live forever!

Happy birthday to karaholic

awww i'm a week late on commenting...

Happy Birthday Karaholic!!!

thanks for the mods and subbers for their hard work!!

I'm late but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAHOLIC!!! Thanks to all the staff to created this forum and bring us the latest Kara news! Thanks to all the subbers for their hard work! Long live Karaholic!!!

oh wow, it feels like it's not been 1 year at all. time has sure gone fast.

and the way karaholic started out, became the 1st source in kara's news. you must be proud and happy :thumbup:

Happy 1st anniversary, KH ^^

keep on working hard and show them their love as you always do

hello. i just wanted to introduce myself and congratulate you folks to reaching (and passing) your first anniversary. Kara caught my attention with their live performances of Mister that comes with their signature dance. anyways, i joined this site in hopes to learn more about Kara in the many weeks and months to come.

Happy birthday to Karaholic and all it's members. Though i joined a bit just before the birthday, I am really glad and proud that I am now into Kara and Karaholic. I sincerely hope that this continues well into the future.