[Nicori] EBS Star English

mae

10.09.24 Episode 1

10.10.01 Episode 2:

Part 1

Part 2

After watching this show, I appreciate Nicole so much more. I noticed that she hadn't been as open about her feelings for awhile now so I was so happy to see what she had to say. She revealed so many things and I think if people don't love her already they will after watching this interview :) and if people already love her then they will love her even more :D..I see Nicole in a different light now.. she was very mature and thoughtful in her responses and that was very refreshing b/c most people only know her as the lovable dork :thumbup: Don't want to spoil anything for you guys.. so I'll wait for a bit :lol: before I spazz :D

Oh Nicole's status on Naver as of now:

2234.png

^^ # 2 on Real Time Naver Search

2233p.png

^^ # 4 on Naver Search Over all

tip off: louise :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked this interview.. it was very in depth and you really get to see what kind of person nicole is.. and it was funny how Dave kept mentioning how she's such a happy person.. i think b/c she was very serious and mature at times during the interview. He seemed genuinely interested in what she was saying :D.. When Nicole was talking about all the hardships they had to endure to get to that point.. and how she didn't like crying front of people.. i can only imagine all the events that unfolded that got KARA to where they are at. I liked how Nicole was explaining how can the members not have disagreements here and there when they lived in different houses and had separate lives and to come together to be one group.. very impressive the way she handled all the questions but there was still some Nicole dorkiness and quirks thrown in the interview.

Guess either people haven't watched this or haven't gotten much to say about it.. hmm for me.. i used to care about the way she speaks in English.. but i can see that English is the least of her worries now :D.. it's not like we can't understand her and i cared more about what she was saying then how she was saying it.

Anyways Nicole was back again this week :D

Some interesting things:

Nicole said she used to be more hyper before she came to Korea :lol:.. is that even possible lol.

She also said her favorite movies are The Notebook and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Some artists she has on her mp3 are Music Soulchild, KARA, and Tiger JK.

Watch for more revelations from Nicole!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm loving her accent right now.

I guess her English is still great after all these years

but it kinda annoying that they keep switching English and Korean. It's like i was understanding what she said and then beep i can't understand it.

Better learn Korean soon :curse:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...