[2009.09.24] 8eight's Lee Hyun, match lips with 'Kara' Han Seungyeon?

Chelly

dd4038294c40746843aa97f.jpg

Currently gaining much interest with "30 minutes ago", 8eight's Lee Hyun and Han Seungyeon will be sharing a stage together.

On September 26th airing of MBC Music Core, Lee Hyun will perform "30 minutes ago" with girl group Kara's Han Seungyeon.

Lee Hyun's solo debut single "30 minutes ago" is currently gathering much interest from the featuring of the exceptional singer Lim JungHee, and chosen to be in Bang ShiHyuk Farewell part 3(?). Last week, he even got to perform a ballad with Jewelry's Park JungAh.

Within the girl group 'Kara', Han Seungyeon has been known as the lead vocals for her exceptional skills, and is garnering hype as to how she would perform a ballad such as "30 minutes ago".

Lee Hyun, who got to stand on stage with 'Jewelry' Park JungAh, and soon to follow with 'Kara' Han Seungyeon says, "I'm really looking forward to singing together with the extremely popular girl group, Kara's Han Seungyeon. With Seungyeon's pretty vocal's, I believe this will be a very refreshing performance of '30 minutes ago'."

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun's solo debut single, '30 minutes ago' is being received positively offline, and along with other senior singers, is keeping his place on music chart rankings.

Also, happening in October, Lee Hyun's 3 member group, 8eight's first concert performance, 'Maximum Level' is also enjoying high ticket sales, giving 8eight and Lee Hyun much attention.

Original Source: BNTNews

Translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic.com

From the title I thought of kissing. >_<

Yay, for Seungyeon for a duet performance.

That's exactly what I thought. I thought they kissed or something, but I think I'd rather hear about a duet. I can't wait to see this performance. Though I'm not that big of a 8eight fan, I look forward to the song because Hyun's my favorite from the group and SY's gonna sing.

Oh my gah <33 KARA and 8eight.. Lee hyun's high pitch voice is so good.. I wonder how they're voices will blend.. I definitely look forward to this *-* Hmmm.. My fav group's come together <3 It would be nice if .. Baek chan and nicole would do a rap together ^^ Thanks for sharing <3~

Cool. Seung Yeon's voice is pretty and sweet. So far she has impressed me the most with her vocals.

I'm looking forward to this special stage. I'm excited although I haven't listened to the song yet.