[Haradoll] What kind of solo activites/variety shows would you like Hara to appear on?

monkee

i love her when she's in invincible youth..

i guess it'd be nice to see her in reality programmes, where we can see her natural self instead o performing on stage (nt dat it's dat bad also)

yeah seeing her in wgm would be nice too haha =D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that should be on family outing since she is quite a tough girl. i think the concept of the show invincible is actually quite similar to family outing. i believe she would do well on FO. next would be on magazine/fashion show, why? since she used to be a model, she would definitely be a hit

lol. i think she would fit in right away. i mean we have Hyori there as well and maybe she could be like

'no, get away from her'kind of like an older sister type (: I hope some korean reporters or

fashion editors who are KARA fans read this. haha. so that they could get our hints.lol

this post is so special (: so colourful ^^

aww thank you so much for your compliment. (:

• 1 month later...

I LOVE to see her in a Drama...

to see more of her acting skills...

I also want to see her in a SOLO stage performance dancing Sexy/Hot [that would be great! - if possible??]

but being in a variety show showing off her dorkiness and cuteness would be enough

just like in IY...just seeing her anywhere makes me HAPPY..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...