[Haradoll] What kind of solo activites/variety shows would you like Hara to appear on?

monkee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there should be a poll for this :eyelove:

personally, i'll pick WGM.....

it'll fit her perfectly!!!! random dorkiness will be the new rage in seoul!!!! <3

family outing will also be a good deal, its an amazing show, and hara should also do more radio shows. expose her to a larger audience, see, and get more popularity, though gyuri's already representing kara in the radio business.

in terms of cfs, just being a member of kara would provide ample opportunity, since she would most likely have some solo shots as well, so that should satisfy most ppl. and recently, didnt she model for missha or something?? :)

dramas.......

personally, dramas isnt the way to go right now. things would get super hectic for hara, and i dont think anybody can survive such a tough schedule. though it would have been interesting if hara appeared in a totally epic drama like you're beautiful - getting to see new sides of hara would definitely be an enjoyable experience. hara previously also expressed her interest in acting, so it'll suit her even more, but not now. sometime later, i guess, but it seems rather unlikely when kara would take a break from group activities and focus on solo ones for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...