[Haradoll] What kind of solo activites/variety shows would you like Hara to appear on?

monkee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this crazy idea hehehe ^_^

Perhaps there will be ppl saying 'What?!' when they read this but hey just for sharing ^^

I love to see Hara and Shinyoung(IY) do a duet together :w00t:

It may not be for something to be ranked chartly (It can too ^^) Just something of cheer

and fun

Be it a rap, pop or something fun like Ashida Mana's Maru Maru Mori Mori

I know that they'll blazing hilariously move the stage chaotically if they perform together

hehehe :gemshout:

The dork and the gag :)

What do you guys think? Too random ^^?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hara really is not just a pretty face, so I think she should do more photoshoots, interviews and she should appear in more music videos. One of the videos in which she appears more is "STEP", but I also like that they put her in more parts of the songs, because she has a wonderful voice ^_^ HARA FIGHTING !

I would really want hara to go solo next year like hyuna bcoz i felt that she has the popularity and charisma of her own. Perhaps somethg like r&b songs fits her..with her as a lead dancer of kara, i guess it should not be a problem to have some dance to fit in with the song.