• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

318 posts in this topic

This thread is dedicated to Nicole and the fans.. I noticed how friendly and upfront she with the fans. It's great that she's so open but she should be careful.. never know what a person might do.

from bonanza..nicole went to shake hands with the guy but the he totally grabbed her hand and made it more awkward than she intended lol.

48020373.gif

from quiz expedition, giving a hug:

70011032.jpg

53320306200909250859503.jpg

Update:

2lu8mqt.gif

uu5ty.gif

* this is why nicole's awesome, most idols would keep a distance between them and their fans but Cole doesn't care much lol.. she treats you like you're friends with her.. no wonder she has tons of friends lol

nicole is realli friendly towards her fans i wish i can meet her ^^

omggg i wanan hug herrr, ahh it makes me so jealous that they get to hug her, and in her Mister outfit tooo T-T

aww its soo nice, i know the awkwardness ive seen some from Tiffany and Jessica's fans haha

wow what a lucky guy... i would grab her hand

also if i have a chance to meet her :D

and i agree with others, im sure shes a kind

and friendly celebrity :o

Nicole jjang~

oh man it's nice to see she's so friendly wif fans..

but i hope she'll be careful though..e guy dat hugged her in her mister outfit looks like he's up to smth..(see his hands...)

oh well mayb it's jus taken @ e point o time when his hand happened to be dere but still..hope she'll be careful..

She's friendly and that's what I like about her.

Has to becareful sometimes.... not badmouthing the korean fans or anything, but you never know.

i guess that is how nicole is able to have so much fans, as she is friendly and all

just hope that nothing bad will happen to her..

Nicole really loves her fan!!

how I wish I am one of her friends..

or sister...

that sounds great right?? :D

Nicole is the most lovable celebrity i've seen! Im sure she will go a long way! Awwwwwww! I wanna hug her too. How i wish i known her.. i wish i wish!

You can see Cole really love their fans. Most of idols/ celebrity wouldn't even go near them, they just bowed or shake hands!!

I guess it's one of the reasons why she has lot of fans and friends ^^

She's really sweet and nice to her fans. I mean she's one of the rare few who actually really loves their fans and treats them well She hugs them too. Ah Cole's so nice. <33

Nicole is really an angel! even though the guy was unexpected she's so cool! and most of alll the friendliest person ever! (:

yeah...i agree with you

she is very friendly with her fans..She makes them her friends..

In her own show, we can see how she treats them~lovable Nicole..^^

aww~ she's so friendly~ <3 one of the reason i adore her

she is so down-to-earth and treat her fans more like her friends! XD

she's so cute and likable

I really adore her in Star Golden Bell

you can see how fun she is

she's so awesome :lol2: