[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

mae

• 3 weeks later...

Even though she is like a super humble and friendly person I think the fact that she grew up in America has a big role in this.

I mean, aren't you more open in the USA for skinship between strangers and so. In Korea it's polite to not be so much touchy with people you don't know that well... Or am I wrong?

Even though she is like a super humble and friendly person I think the fact that she grew up in America has a big role in this.

I mean, aren't you more open in the USA for skinship between strangers and so. In Korea it's polite to not be so much touchy with people you don't know that well... Or am I wrong?

It's true, people are more open in the USA. And they can be open whether it would be a good thing, or a bad thing. Of course not every American is like this, but from my experiences, the vast majority, or at least in Florida O_o. And when you compare to here in Germany... you can forget it ^^, but then again, not every German person either :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...