mae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since the first time I saw her, I've always thought that she'd be this type. Most idols only show their appreciation towards they're fans but Nicole is different. She makes them feel that they're real, close friends. She's always ready to give you a warm atmosphere. She's certainly the best (lol my bias is showing!) I hope I get to meet her too :)

I think Nicole acts like this because she truly wanted to become an idol. Hara is also like this. My point here is not that others didn't want to be idols but that it is hard to understand what becoming famous really means. I think Nicole and Hara have the personalities that are able to handle the attention well.

Getting the chance to see them live would be awesome. To meet them face to face knowing how friendly and down to earth they can be would make it even more awesome! Ahhh i wish i could meet them in real life one day :)

Getting the chance to see them live would be awesome. To meet them face to face knowing how friendly and down to earth they can be would make it even more awesome! Ahhh i wish i could meet them in real life one day :)

I'm sure that if you continue believing, and exert every bit of effort you can muster, you can do it :) that's what our girls did and look at them now :D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...i think she is the friendliest idol i ever seen..she always smile to everyone..her pure charm make all people fall for her..even me~ :gemflower:

I know exactly what you mean :"> she has this... pure and overflowing friendliness surrounding her that makes anyone near her or close to her, smile :gemheart: