[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

mae

This thread is dedicated to Nicole and the fans.. I noticed how friendly and upfront she with the fans. It's great that she's so open but she should be careful.. never know what a person might do.

from bonanza..nicole went to shake hands with the guy but the he totally grabbed her hand and made it more awkward than she intended lol.

48020373.gif

from quiz expedition, giving a hug:

70011032.jpg

53320306200909250859503.jpg

Update:

2lu8mqt.gif

uu5ty.gif

* this is why nicole's awesome, most idols would keep a distance between them and their fans but Cole doesn't care much lol.. she treats you like you're friends with her.. no wonder she has tons of friends lol

omggg i wanan hug herrr, ahh it makes me so jealous that they get to hug her, and in her Mister outfit tooo T-T

aww its soo nice, i know the awkwardness ive seen some from Tiffany and Jessica's fans haha

• 1 month later...

oh man it's nice to see she's so friendly wif fans..

but i hope she'll be careful though..e guy dat hugged her in her mister outfit looks like he's up to smth..(see his hands...)

oh well mayb it's jus taken @ e point o time when his hand happened to be dere but still..hope she'll be careful..

She's really sweet and nice to her fans. I mean she's one of the rare few who actually really loves their fans and treats them well She hugs them too. Ah Cole's so nice. <33