• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

318 posts in this topic

She's so sweet and polite. I would love to meet her(and the rest of Kara, of couse) one day and tell her that she is The Beeeeeeeeeeeeest >_<

Nicole truly is friendly i hope that we can meet one day =] shes so cheerful and happy all the time! shes so nice to everybody and fans

i agreee ... i mean like through shows that she's on... she seem to be very friendly, she's just shy sometime... but it's easy to be friend with her

She's so nice :) It matches her image very well :) I just hope that her fans won't take advantage of her niceness ...

I wanna meet nicole! so badly after reading this thread! She is really an angel and the friendliest celebrity ever! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: (:

she is so friendly and cute with fans. i wish i'll meet her someday (dreaming) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

before i thought nicole doesn't really care bout her fans as compared to hara, but now i changed my mind. what a relieved! :sweatdrop: i soooo like u nicole, nicole janggg :thumbup:

Yeah Nicole is really friendly.

Guess the fans who meet with her,

would be really lucky.We might get to

shake her hand or maybe a hug.

Love Nicole for being such a friendly

person,sweet and caring too <3

I love you Nicole^^

wish i could get a hug from her when i meet her too. lol.

she does look really friendly, in the episode of Family Outing, Daesung was "pretending" to bleed from his nose to get attention from Fany but no one cared except for nicole, cause she didn't know it was red pepper paste. That proves that she's really friendly and cares about others.

i hope i can go to korea someday

to meet these angels,

Seohyun (SNSD), Nicole (KARA), Sohee (WG)

Nicole's an absolute gem. She seems to get along well with everyone. With her bright, bubbly personality and innocence, it's no wonder that everyone loves her.

Omg, how much I wish that I could actually meet Nicole. I've ever only seen her once live at the kpop music fest in sydney and she was so amazing.

awesome.. can't say how much i want to see nicole :(

i wanna hug her warmly :D :D :D :D

nicoleeeee

Yeah, she's so friendly to everyone!

Her bubbly-ness is such an attractive factor and her sincerity towards people is so nice! :)

I think I just fell a little bit more for her after seeing these pictures :inluv:

it's good to see her that way :)

it's good to see ppl that way and she's role modeling actually :)

I bet she'll be such a friendly person!! It would be fun to meet her

everyone love nicole lol :thumbup:

she so humble and her cheerful character make everyone happy when be with her.

it's really lucky to have a friend like her :thumbup1:

Its nice that shes so friendly but she needs to be careful too :).

that's why i love nicole she's very simple and nice..

yet she's very famous but her heart like an ordinary girl..:)