[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

mae

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I simply just say 'Hi!!!' to her?....... I know I might not get the chance, but since Nicole is so kind and friendly, so maybe I stand some possibility to do so, hold her hand for a while? enough for 5 seconds......TT I'm so far away from Nicole, can't we be friends?........ All right, Nicole absolutely is very nice and kind and polite and friendly and easy to close to, so pray for me that someday I can also become her friends....... Nicole, I'm coming to you!!!^^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I simply just say 'Hi!!!' to her?....... I know I might not get the chance, but since Nicole is so kind and friendly, so maybe I stand some possibility to do so, hold her hand for a while? enough for 5 seconds......TT I'm so far away from Nicole, can't we be friends?........ All right, Nicole absolutely is very nice and kind and polite and friendly and easy to close to, so pray for me that someday I can also become her friends....... Nicole, I'm coming to you!!!^^

Sorru for quoting your old posts, but,

I want too hold her hands too!!!! Awwwww...

I might be freezing at that time and can't say anything :/. I'm too weak to see her in real life...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

that's awesome. I can't read korean, can't chat and don't understand anything.

i can't read korean too. I'm using google translate for reading nicole's chat with others...

I chat using english, as you know, english is nicole's native language, hehehe...

i can't read korean too. I'm using google translate for reading nicole's chat with others...

I chat using english, as you know, english is nicole's native language, hehehe...

google translate was quite bad haha. I saw quite a few english replies. That's one of the good point from Nicole, english.