• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

318 posts in this topic

its great how shes so friendly.. such a lovable person

one of the attributes that makes her my ideal girl :lol:

My university could definitely use more girls like her. All the girls at my school are too stuck-up or jaded. That, or I'm in the wrong program (Business).

Man is she friendly. I'm so jealous of the guy she hugged. ahaha

I wish i was given an opportunity to hug or even shake the hands of a princess.

It would be an honor. ahaha... Nicole Fighting!

agree, I think that she has the charms that nobody can resist...she is like the idol w/ the most idol friends...she is close to so many people, from female idols to males...hahaha

COLE,, i love youuuuuu

Edited by xichigo
please do not double post.

yup she also has that dorky smile. She usually do that smile right after she greets someone *like in SGB*

and her korean was not that good so i think she is pretty good by being nice in a place where she doesnt really understand the language

wow she seems to give out that friendly vibe anyways. I think thats one of her appeals that you can just go up to her and she will be friendly no matter what. Totally cool.

awww it's always nice to hear about an idol you like being down to earth

i've heard stories of fans meeting idols at bad moments and getting rejected, that would really suck lol

she is bubbly and likable person..no wonder everyone feel frendly towards her..

when she smile..she really brighten the days..

wow... what a friendly celebrity... XD

that's really a good thing... XD

not all celebrities are friendly... XD

As a Idol, she is really friendly.

I wish I have an opportunity to meet her and even hug her.

It would really be an honor.

It's good to know that she doesn't only look nice but she's actually a nice friendly person. I would love to meet her I think that's what makes me like her because she's always so cheery and friendly.

nicole is realli friendly towards her fans and i wish i can meet her..

pls come to spore nxt yr sundown seoul fest XD

she seems to be a nice persons, at least that's the impression I have watching her on talk show and variety show .... nice to see that it seems to be correct :eyelove:

Nicole is a friendly celebrity, thats why i still cursed that pervert who assault her with that kiss in some university show, fans can be overreacted and i just hope that kind of incidents wouldn't change our Nicole from what she really is.

omggg i wanan hug herrr, ahh it makes me so jealous that they get to hug her, and in her Mister outfit tooo T-T

aww its soo nice, i know the awkwardness ive seen some from Tiffany and Jessica's fans haha

hmm...

that's why she's outgoing (referencing from 1st episode of Nicole Going to College & her history). she's able to make friends & doesn't feel shy at all. what a great girl!