• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's the Friendliest Person Ever

318 posts in this topic

nicole really is friendly..i watched Dream Team (vs announcers), how she just laugh and with just like that shes like got close to the announcer ( not the SGB announcer)

Nicole is friendly, sometimes too friendly. The prank that Jinwoon did on her was mean, but she laughed it off.

Those people are jus so lucky........ i wanna shake her hand.... just once =DDDDD

Nicole friendly yeah.... i still remember when nicole be a quest in IY. she's so friendly.

I really like nicole!! even minho ask her why she doesn't ask him about high jump in DT show!!

so cute... minhoxnicole pairing is cute too~

i agree with OP, as a result of her genuine personality she has many friends, and that's not surprising at all

Nicole's so nice to her fans, it's nice : ) At least she didn't run away or anything like that hahah ; )

Honestly, if the kpop world is comparable to international relations, Nicole would be the world's best ambassador ever.

Off the top of my head, I'm trying to compile a list...hmm

SNSD: Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon (for Cole's butt XD)

Jewelry: Eunjung

f(x): all of them, but esp. Amber, Luna, Krystal

SHINee: Key

2AM: Jinwoon, Kwon

g.o.d.: Taewoo is such a worshipper

2ne1: CL? to be confirmed.

Beige

Mighty Mouth

miss A: Min

the list continues

Nicole treat her fans like that her friends. She would just hug you if you ask her. I think nicole is so friendly that if you ask her to like dance,sing, or a hug, she would do for you. I think it come from her american side. Since in American you hug your friends like it nothing. So I think nicole is just like that. But I sometimes worried, because ppl may take advantage of her friendly

yeah I noticed that most idols keep distance with their fans, but nicole.. :)

she's just too friendly, I'm happy seeing her that way :) nicole jjang ! but she should be careful, too

there're kinda fans that's little bit rude ._.

yeahhh,, i agree with that..

in nicole goes to school,,she look very friendly to the other..

awww she's so cute :)

this makes me like her even more!

hahaha

there are not many celebrity that cares for their staffs

but nicole is different and i like it :D

I agree. Thought most people assume that idols only act nice for the camera, not all are like that. That's why I love Nicole and her personality, she actually friendly and carefree. She acts the same all around, even towards her fans.

lets just hope some fans doesn't do anything weird to nicole and take advantage of her friendliness

wat i wouldnt give to be the dude that hugged her...or go to that university that she attended!!! ><