[2009.09.25] Kara almost suffers an accident from ecstatic fans at a college performance.

thebuddybud

200909251851371002_1.jpg
200909251851371002_2.jpg

The 5 member girl group, Kara attended a college festival and huge incident almost occured.

When Kara (Park Gyuri, Jung Nicole, Han Seungyeon, Koo Hara, Kang Jiyoung) attended the performance at AnYang university on September 24th, as the excited fans suddenly crowded, a huge incident almost happened, in which they were safely able to avoid.

During a phone call from a Kara representative with Newsen on the 25th, they said, "As Kara was performing on stage, a huge crowd of people suddenly started pushing into the stage and a huge accident almost occured," they continued, "Although this big accident almost came true, luckily none of Kara's members were in any harmful situations."

They also reported that as the stage was settled down, they successfully completed two songs, "Mister" and "Pretty Girl".

Meanwhile, Kara who has stripped away of their cute image and returned with their 2nd full album with a sexy image, is currently receiving much popularity with songs, "Mister" and "Wanna".

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909251851371002
Translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad nothing bad happened...

kara became big :) gained a lot of fans :D

hope it wont be too crazy :)

Fighitng !!!

Like the fans above, I'm glad that none of them were hurt.

(But somehow, in another way, I'm glad that those fans must have really loved Kara a lot to create such a big commotion. Idk, probably that, I had been underestimating Kara's popularity in quite a while. D:)

Edited by boojaejoongie

I watched the video yesterday.. the girls were like really worried after they performed they were telling the fans to calm down or something like that.. well it was weird they just let the girls stand on the stage while chaos was happening.. but glad the girls are okay.. and it was just rowdy bunch..

thanks jin.