• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Jingly] Jing forming her own 94-er Club?

118 posts in this topic

We all know the Unnies has their own 88-Line Club which consists of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Younha & Yoobin.

I'm thinking that Jing might be having the same idea to form a similar club consisting of other artists her age. :determined:

By now, we know that she's close with f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal.

jgpr9u.jpg

And recently, with 4Minute's Sohyun too. (Jing's inbetween Sooyoung and Sohyun btw.)

15zgzvd.jpg

Sohyun had recently recorded a Chuseok special program with Jiyoung and said, "I totally surrendered to the unstoppable friendliness of Kang Jiyoung." Although they were born in the same year, both Jiyoung and Sohyun rarely interact with each other during music shows. But they have swiftly become close friends after the recording for the Chuseok special. And through Jiyoung, the maknae members from the best girl groups and were all born in 1994 have been united together.

full article: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...riends_forever/

At the backstage of Dream Concert

2d92ots.jpg

All that is left is for Jing to make her move on Minji and their club will be complete. :hihi:

She used to be alone and now form her own 94 club lol.

I think she must be happy to find some friends from the same age in the entertainment.

These girls are really young compare to the other singers.

First Krystal and Sulli and now she introduces Sohyun into the club.

I hope she will dare to make a move on Minzi and It would be complete lol.

Yeah! Only Minji remains and the 94 conquest will be complete!

Hehe. Despite all being 94ers, Jing's the sunbare here, having been active since 2008.

The 3 girls look adorable together in the photo. Hope they'll really make a club, yeah.

where is the last picture from?

i wanna watch it

it looks interesting XD

Jing so cute~

the last picture is for the recoding of MBC Chuseok Sweet Girl. it hasn't aired yet.

Like I've mentioned just about 98579375 times before, I LOVE Jing-Krystal-Sulli trio! But it wouldn't hurt for Sohyun and Minji to join too haha. <3

Sohyun had recently recorded a Chuseok special program with Jiyoung and said, "I totally surrendered to the unstoppable friendliness of Kang Jiyoung."

I totally lol'd, lol (again). Looks like Jing is eager to make the club complete!

I'm really happy that Jing's having new friends. She's always been the one without any celeb. friends, but now she has so many! So happy. ^^

i see why it's so good for her to make friends in the idol business. she probably doesn't get a chance to make friends at school and there are probably superficial people wanting to be her friend. at least all idols are on the same page

a devious way to put it but yeshhh let the 94'ers rise hahaha

that's awesome she's forming this sort of "league" of 94' girl group members

lol I noticed Jing patting Sohyun from 4minute on the head as Kara was leaving the stage! Their friendship is so cute, really. <3

Seriously, there needs to be like a special stage or show for the makanes. Maybe they can get together on SGB once!

When 4Minute won on Inki, Sohyun and Jing rushed to each other to hug!

How adorable! <3

Hehe. It's nice to know Jing is finally getting friends her age and doesn't have to be the Maknae all the time!

Woohoo! 94 line fighting!

yay.. jing's own 94 club!!

now she has friends her age.. she must be really happy!

Seriously, there needs to be like a special stage or show for the makanes. Maybe they can get together on SGB once!

^ i agree.. there should be a maknae special stage.. that would be fun!!

Felt happy for her~~hope that our jiyoung will be happy and haf more celebs 94-er sisters/frenz!!!

That's great. It's good that she has other idols her own age to have as friends. I really like that first pic of her with Sulli and Krystal.

i really like how they are all friendS! they are all so cute! and since they are so young and already working..they need these friends! hehe so happy for them!

glad she's hanging around with people her age instead of old people (not really that old :lol: )

jing hwaiting! i hope you gain a lot of friends :D

They should make the 94-Line club...

Maybe those born in the year 89 should also make one club....

nice...I should join...hahaha joke... not in a girl group.... :D

they should let Minji from 2NE1 join...she's also a 94-er hehe that would be so cool

the youngest group