[Jingly] Jing forming her own 94-er Club?

chupachups

We all know the Unnies has their own 88-Line Club which consists of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Younha & Yoobin.

I'm thinking that Jing might be having the same idea to form a similar club consisting of other artists her age. :determined:

By now, we know that she's close with f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal.

jgpr9u.jpg

And recently, with 4Minute's Sohyun too. (Jing's inbetween Sooyoung and Sohyun btw.)

15zgzvd.jpg

Sohyun had recently recorded a Chuseok special program with Jiyoung and said, "I totally surrendered to the unstoppable friendliness of Kang Jiyoung." Although they were born in the same year, both Jiyoung and Sohyun rarely interact with each other during music shows. But they have swiftly become close friends after the recording for the Chuseok special. And through Jiyoung, the maknae members from the best girl groups and were all born in 1994 have been united together.

full article: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...riends_forever/

At the backstage of Dream Concert

2d92ots.jpg

All that is left is for Jing to make her move on Minji and their club will be complete. :hihi:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She used to be alone and now form her own 94 club lol.

I think she must be happy to find some friends from the same age in the entertainment.

These girls are really young compare to the other singers.

First Krystal and Sulli and now she introduces Sohyun into the club.

I hope she will dare to make a move on Minzi and It would be complete lol.

Like I've mentioned just about 98579375 times before, I LOVE Jing-Krystal-Sulli trio! But it wouldn't hurt for Sohyun and Minji to join too haha. <3

Sohyun had recently recorded a Chuseok special program with Jiyoung and said, "I totally surrendered to the unstoppable friendliness of Kang Jiyoung."

I totally lol'd, lol (again). Looks like Jing is eager to make the club complete!

yay.. jing's own 94 club!!

now she has friends her age.. she must be really happy!

Seriously, there needs to be like a special stage or show for the makanes. Maybe they can get together on SGB once!

^ i agree.. there should be a maknae special stage.. that would be fun!!

• 4 weeks later...