[Hamstatic] Hamster's Tears

MiSS.GiRlli3

Most of the videos have been removed by YouTube :lol: I guess it's because they also feel sad when they see Seungyeon crying lol :tongue:

First time I saw her crying was when they won the award for Honey.. that was so touching, but also heartbeaking seeing her cry.. Then in that joke.. don't know the show's name, but at the end police stopped their van, the driver ran away, and KARA was gonna have charges instead.. poor Seungyeon cried when found out it was all a joke, they had just won the award for Wanna :) .. I really felt bad that time.. looked for the YouTube link but it's been removed too eviltongue.gif

^ Oh! It's the one overybody here's talking about lol .. It was a joke that lasted for so long, poor Seungyeon, and when she was asked if she had already cried before she said yes ^_^ .. The other KARA members are good actresses though =P .. And no wonder why they didn't tell Nicole either since she's always clueless lol :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...