• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MiSS.GiRlli3

[Hamstatic] Hamster's Tears

158 posts in this topic

I srsly don't like seeing her crying :crying:

oh my godd

TTATT

I want to cry and just give her a ginormous hug!!!!

but it's weird

she looks kinda adorable when she cries

i watched the episode seungyeon on "The Teacher is Coming"

poor seungyeon.. especially when she gets lonely during the interview with two reporter...

FIGHTING Han Seungyeon :D

The first time I watched Seungyeon on Strong Heart (Protecting KARA)was the first time I became a fan of her. Her touching story almost made me cry with her and she seemed like a very sincere person as well.

SEUNGYEON :( I just want to give her a beeeeeg hug whwnever she cries. I miss seeing her eye smile ever for a few seconds. Actually I was watching Strong Heart talking about 'Protecting KARA' and that's the first time I became a fan of her and the eventually KARA.

I don' know "why" I love Han SeungYeon. But I know SeungYeon is the best singer for me. I promise with everything I still love Han SeungYeon Forever ^_____^

Oh :( When I see SeungYeon crying I just want to cry with her too :( But when she smiles, I also smile :D

she's really easy to cry and cry a lot.

it hurt to see her tears.

hope members can take good care of her

"My dear,

People cry, not because they

@CrausT

So true ;) Tears are not a bad thing. It's a natural thing for people to cry. It's much better to do it thatn keeping all of your fellings inside.

she's cute when she cries too >.< but it makes me sad too tho D:

please cheer up noona <3

This just makes her cuter. She cried a couple of times on animal farm. She is just too caring and emotional. :)

She's the emotional one on KARA but she is really the CUTEST!!!! kekeke! cute seungyeon! FIGHTING KARA! :thumbup:

she even state that her emotional side appear more since she often watch dram lately...hehe

Han seungyeon = The emotional Fearless Unnie in kara, she is the protector of KARA :)

cries T______________________________T i don't know why but amost all the kara members i think she's the one who made me more sad to see crying, i don't even know why though

The videos are down :thumbdown: but oh well, I've watched one show where she cried. It was a sad sight to see..

Kara's protector ! Videos down but It's alright.

I just wanna give Hammie a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG HUG.

I wanna make her feel better.

I wanna let her know that there is alot of people that cares for her.

appreciate what she does.

almost all the times when they talk about their "failed" debut and how she has to appear on lots of tv shows as publicity, she can't help but to burst in tears...poor hammie. gwenchana, they have us KAMILIA now and we'll be with them forever ^^