[Hamtastic] Ham's voice <3

xichigo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I really like her voice. I think it's super sweet, and very soft and soothing. The first time I heard her sing by herself was on idol show with daesung and her serenading song haha, i thought she was really cute in that episode, even though i was pulling for jiyoung lol. but when i heard her voice, it's hard to not fall in love with it, especially with the fact that she's so consistent and her tone is pretty much perfect at all times, along with the smile she gives when she sings; she's like the complete package lol

I love her voice!!!I'm totally in love with it^_^She has a very soothing voice~Definitely a voice made from heaven^^

And she never gets off-key or out of breath~she did cracks her voice on the fanmeeting & on a radio show with nassun,but that's just so cute^_^

Her voice can get quite cute like in 'if you wanna' but she can ace the powerful notes too like 'Mister' & 'Let It Go',but I totally love the soothing voice she did like the first part of honey,so beautiful!!~

• 2 months later...

i'm biased here, i don't know who has the best voice but i just love seungyeon's.

mainly hers from wanna & mister pull me towards her & then kara.

i'm not good at words describing her voice,

but don't we normally have no answer to all things we love?

it's the feel at that particular moment.

there was no reason, it just happened to me.

and it was seungyeon. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she has a good voice, I think...

I agree that it isn't a powerful voice like taeyeon (I like her)...

But her voice make me love her...

I fall for her voice...

Seungyeon unni fighting... :)

I LOVE YOU, girls..

I'm in love with Seungyeon's voice too :tongue:

not only her height and face features that makes her look way younger than her age

but also her voice! its very beautiful, soft, angelic & gentle, not at all annoyng-cutesy <3

and yes i cant agree more, she's the best KARA performer!

she's been nonstop improving. remember how she was the most nervous & uncomfortable during their debut stages,

but now all you can see is the all the time consistency & stability in every performance :wacko:

i sometimes worry over Gyuri or Nicole bcos they can be on and off randomly but Seungyeon hardly cracks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...