[Hamtastic] Ham's voice <3

xichigo

lol I just realized there hasn't been a topic about SY's voice, which is the reason why she's my favourite member of Kara, and of all Korean girl groups. <3

Seungyeon's solo song for an drama OST, Miracle.

Seungyeon singing Strong Enough

Seungyeon's solo song for an drama OST, Super Star

Seungyeon's voice isn't the omg-powerful type like Gyuri/Taeyeon/Sunye/etcetc, but instead, her voice is softer, sweeter, more soothing, and somewhat syrupy, but not to the point to make people go omg-too-cutesy-urghh. (<-- yeah I'm really good with words, I know... T_T) And what amazes me the most is how stable SY is in all the performances and whatnot. I have never ever heard her go off-key or crack, and she always hits her notes perfectly like a pro. Seungyeon hasn't always been known for her singing prowess, but she should, because she has such an unique and heavenly voice that's suitable for ballads and pop songs alike. <3

So, what do you guys think of SY's voice?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this, she's the one in the group that makes the smooth factor in every song. But people paid more attention to nicole and gyuri because of their over the top voice

hehehe if u want to see her went off key watch "miracle" during the official fanmeeting xD

she went off a few tone during her performance.. I think she's just too happy because of the screaming and stuff.. but still she look so cute turning around and laughing so much...

EDIT: link to her performance =)

official fanmeeting

Edited by Shigebon

^ lol yeah xD

hehehe if u want to see her went off key watch "miracle" during the official fanmeeting xD

she went off a few tone during her performance.. I think she's just too happy because of the screaming and stuff.. but still she look so cute turning around and laughing so much...

EDIT: link to her performance =)

official fanmeeting

LOL I know haha xD I think she was just trying so hard not to break down laughing in the middle of the perfs. The fans are so cute. <3

• 4 weeks later...

I dun tink her voice is heavenly, is more of cute and sweet! Heavenly voiced is something like Sica from SNSD... her voice make u wan 2 keep on listen 2 the songs again! Back 2 Seungyeon, I tink the last song tat she sang was nt bad! A big difference from the cute and sweet voice! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

• 3 weeks later...

hmm I was going to make a new thread about this but nvm.. This is still about her voice right?? =P

make sure your speaker volume is not on max!hahaa..

and more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPacU8Z9vqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bslgDMkRAg

I remember there is more out there =P

edit: more dolphin sound xD