[Hamtastic] Ham's voice <3

xichigo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ HAHAHA. Oh Ham.

Okay, I'm going to rant just a little bit here about this amazing girl's voice. First of all, I hate it when people say that SY cannot sing or compare her to powerful vocalists. It's really annoying to hear those ignorant comments. Seungyeon is always so consistent during live performances. I remember during KARA's debut of Rock U I felt as if she were the only one that sang on-pitch throughout the entire song without any mistakes. Not being rude to the other lovely members though but SY's vocal is always right on. It's sweet and uplifting and addicting to hear her soothing and pure voice. When you hear it your whole day just becomes brighter which I think is much more greater than being a powerful vocalist. And what about SY's adlib during Mister? SY's consistency and rich voice stuns me every single performance. I can never grow tired of a voice like this because it's not your everyday Kpop singer. Just to make my point, I love Seungyeon's voice.

haha i just laugh at people who says she can't sing. she has a very unique vocals.. but i gotta admit tho her vocals are better for smooth and soothing type of songs. rather than high pitched ones... thats why she always does the humming... in most of Kara songs.. and usually she sings the loudest during harmonizing.

he sang "Just Wind" which is OST "Why you come to my house" was great..

her voice being solo singer so great..

It refer his part on KARa is no joke ^^..

i don't think she sang "Just Wind" she did sang "Miracle" tho which is one of the OST for "Welcome To My House"

• 1 month later...

I love her voice! It's so soothing, soft, and she hits the notes really well!!! I put these videos up b/c I noticed on the first page that the videos were not working >.<

Here's Seungyeon's solo "Miracles" for a Movie OST:

Seungyeon's "Strong Enough":

Edited by yoomster

• 5 months later...