[2009.09.26] Kara, as they made the "common worker" image

thebuddybud

i don't think it's their 'image' but more of its their 'personality' and 'attitude' towards life. Yes, they're idols..

but sometimes we overlook the fact that their 'performing' is actually 'work' -- although much more fun than mine.. LOL

and these girls hv 'worked' so hard to achieve what they have now and i hope they will continue to taster sweet success.

and i also hope they will remained 'humble, adorable and cheery' through tough times and good times.

That's what set them apart from the rest of girl groups .. they're 'real' to the fans and we can relate with them, right? :P

anyway, it wouldn;t hurt if DSP gives them better dorm or facilities... or if the girls like the dorm as it is, they could treat them to better food ... the girls could never resist yummy food.. hehhehe

I guess a more appropriate english equivalent would be "girl next door" or "down to earth" idols.

Yes, those are much better descriptions lol.

@suzanis: yeah, I agree with you! We can relate to the girls easily, and they seem to genuinely enjoy their "work" and somehow incorporate their everyday lives into being an idol, thus making them much more approachable to fans.

This is one of the best concepts i've seen so far.. It's very original .. I kinda agree with Mae with the " unintentional " part.. Sometimes you come up with brilliant idea's.. Unintentionally, no? ^^ Thanks for sharing ^^

I agree with this article ! What differ Kara dorm from other is that their dorm is "common"

But It's not a bad thing and actually I love their dorm the most because of this aspect.

Their dorm looks like a normal appartment full of life and personal which gives a warm and secure feeling.

i dont get it? common worker is it cos their dorm wasn't as flush as other idol starS?

well yea and how they reached to popularity.. they struggled at first then became successful unlike so many idols nowadays it seems.

Well.. Living in a smaller home doesn't make a 'common worker' image lol.

No one says that famous stars have to live in luxurious houses or something.. Kara could simply love to sleep with each other in their cosy rooms.

Moreover, living close together actually builds up the strong bond between them. They will love and cherish each other more.

That is the key for Kara's success and the reason why i love them. They are so close to each other. Makes me feel the love they share.Its so heart-warming..They eat, sleep and play together. So sweet :thumbup1:

This is definitely much better than giving the girls a room each. Though it does lack a little privacy but to me i think its a blessing in disguise :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...