[2009.09.28] Kara's First Official Fan Meeting, A Joyful Meeting with Fans

tinggg

Kara's First Official Fan Meeting, A Joyful Meeting with Fans

e6dbeeaf30a806393d9e111.jpg

At 6:30PM on the 27th, Kara's 'Wannabe with Kara Thanks Fan' Fan Meeting opened in Seoul.

Group Kara, composed of Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Koo Hara and Kang Jiyoung, debuted with Break It and then followed with hits like If U Wanna, Rock You, Pretty Girl, Honey, Wanna, and Mister, gaining them a lot of popularity.

For the fan meeting that day, over 1,000 fans showed up for Kara to spend a joyful time with the girls. The intro started with Kara performing 'Mister' to greet the fans, and then had a speed quiz and took commemorative photos.

In addition, Nicole sang 'Happy And' with AST'1's Im Hanbyul, Han Seungyeon sang movie "Why Did You Come to My House" OST's 'Miracle' as surprise presents for the fans that came.

The video messages that fans made through UCC were revealed with brought Kara to tears, then Kara sang 'Pretty Girl' and threw out autographed balls to bring the fan meeting to an end.

Link: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg@karaholic.com

the girls cried b/c of the fan's letters.. i want to see that.. saw the perf videos and the fans were so enthusiastic and loud with their chants... it seemed like both the fans and KARA enjoyed the long overdue fanmeet :P

thanks ting.

I wish I could be there TT wonder how many more times I would miss these events w kara D:

The event seemed great and everyone looked like having so much fun <33

I have watched the Happy... And performance, it was nice, though I wish Hanbyul was more open, he was like nervous and kept it all for himself lol

thanks Ting!

ahh i really want a peek at their fanmeeting, like arirang did at their last fan meeting, showing a few highlights and following them around... plus it'd be in english :D

so curious what kind of games they played and what fans prepared for them :D

OMG!! I so want the balll!!! I want to see them!! =(

I think they really have a wonderful time.. I just see SeungYeon perform and she seems to be very happy when she performs!

I also want to see the video that fans made for them..

KARA please come to US!!! =/

Wa~aaah *-* They threw out autographed balls?!! That's so cool... KARA fan service <33 I want to watch the fan meeeeting !! I'll hunt it down on youtube soon enough.... *_* Thankyou for shariiiiiiiiing *_*

Aww.. So much love between Kara and the fans <3 i wished i was there D: so envious of those who were able to turn up for it :X

It must be so touching and fun down there..

I am not gonna miss this video *searches wildly in youtube* :)

thanks for all the sharing :P

1,000 is a lot! I'm so happy for them. I wish I would've been able to attend.

I'm jealous of all the fans in Korea, they're so close to Kara and it seems like

they can see Kara anytime anywhere. But congrats to the ladies (: