[2009.10.01] KARA to take a break after 2 months

mae

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes sense to give them a break =D

they recorded so many things during the specials anyways we won't even notice they're gone ! still a kara filled weekend i'd say =p

they can be at home and laugh at all the silly things that happened on the shows... wonder if 3 days is enough for them to experience member withdrawal xD

I'm so glad that Kara's taking a break. I mean, the bags under Nicole's eyes always makes me kinda sad. :[ In the October 1st perf. of Mister, Hara looked so tired! It's not even funny. Actually, all the girls looked tired. They really, seriously deserve a break. I'm so glad DSP gave them a break. :jogging:

Kara fighting!

hehehe .. its so good that DSP is considerate and kind to our girls !!

glad that they can have a rest and spend time with their family !!!!

Jing's family must be missing her cuteness much !!!

xD ~~~

hope they can rest properly without disturbance !!

pray !!!!!!!

thx for the post !!!

thx for sharing !!!

KARA gogogo !!! ♥

Source: KBITES

A great year for KARA!!! They are owning!!! they deserve to have a break!! One of the Hardest working KPOP Superstars!!

Edited by geddy

i was ready to succumb to frustration as i thought they'd be in along hiatus.. relieved to find out that it'll only be 3 days.

Can't be greedy anyway coz i think the girls hv worked so hard since their last comeback.

And hoping that they get the much needed rest and beauty sleep.. 3-4 hrs of sleep a day would hv made me cranky and irritable but our girls had remained so cool and professional despite their fatigue .. love u all *muahhss*

btw, their dance battle at the idol big show was the bomb!! yeayy!!

At first I thought this meant that they were ending their 2nd album promotions. But phew! I wish the girls got a longer break though.

Hopefully they'll promote "Let it Go." That song is mature and I'm dying to see it promoted. I'm positive that it will get them to number 1.