[2009.10.01] KARA to take a break after 2 months

mae

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheww when I saw this I was like OMG they're ending Mister promo?!

Then I saw the 3-day part and I calmed down, lol. I feel kinda selfish b/c I know the girls need a break, especially if they sleep so little each night. ): But I still want them to perform and so on... Ambiguous, lol.

Rest up, girls!

They truly deserved the rest. The had been working so hard..

3~4 hours of sleep a day.. The schedule must be real tight :X

Its time they can catch up with their old friends and family members :P must have missed them much.

Will be looking forward for more of their performance after their break :D

Enjoy the break !

Yay...they finally get a break! They really deserve it and need it. Too bad it's only three days, but it's better than have no vacation or rest!

Hopefully they can enjoy it and re-energize themselves!

Yes Kara needs rest after a tiring promotions for their 2nd album Revolution ^^

And its nice to know they would be given a vacation during Chuseok ^^

They could spend it with their family and friends...XD

Thank you very much for sharing this article Mae onni ^^

im happy they finally can get some rest..

I almost read the title as "Kara to take a break FOR 2 months".

I think its always good for any artist to take a break, since resting is one of those privileges that artists tend to miss out on. 3 days is indeed a short break, but I guess the most important thing is that they will get a chance to spend some well deserved time with family.

Only a three day break? That's not enough for the girls. They've been working non-stop for months.

Anyways, it's always nice to take a break and spend time with family. I hope they get lots of rest and

Return healthier and stronger for (: Thanks for sharing and translating!

O my~~~SoOo happy for them!!!

I really think and hope that they should have more/longer break or time to relax..

Really think that most/all korean girl-boyband,idols should have or take a break,they are too packed,like they dont even have a day off like that~~a album/single out after another..

Anyway~~Hope that KARA can have fun and relax with their friends/close1/family!!!ENjoy well!!!XD

they deserve the break as the prize of topping wanna on the charts, but i hope DSP should consider extending their vacay for a week