[2009.10.01] KARA's Morning Look?

mae

KARA's Morning Look?

2009100109421110011.jpg

Well guess what, more information has been revealed about SBS Chuseok Special "Idol Big Show"! What is it? Well, idol girl group Kara will be revealing their looks at 8AM in the morning to viewers this Chuseok!

The production team actually went to Kara's dorm in the morning, waking up the sleeping members. They captured everything - from their morning looks to Kara's maknae Jiyoung going to school for a test. They will also reveal the members surfing the internet while chatting with their friends, and the members relaxing with their no-make-up face.

Back on the show, Kara will perform a trot mix of "Oh My!" (originally by Jang Yoon Jung) and "Its a Snake" (originally by Kim Hae Yeon).

Source: AK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now im confused.. I thought they were given a break during chuseok so how come these camera are disturbing their break?? =/

Yeah i agree..y are there still cameras disturbing them on thier 3-day break?

Oh well, even though it seem bad to disturb their break, i am kinda curious how will they look in the morning! Haha..I'm so evil.

It will be so much fun watching them surfing the net and stuffs. i am looking forward to the vids! :P

I hope Kara had their rest though.. So that i can watch the lovely & energetic Kara back on stage after the break!

I'll be anticipating (:

Kara fighting!!

^YeaaA I'm curious to how they look in the morning too...I'm sure a lot of people are XD

Seems like this will be an interesting clip to watch when it's out.

But poor Nicole...she looks soooo tired in that pic.

Hopefully they get more rest in the future >.<

they still look pretty even if they doesn't have make-up :P

It's nice to watch them surfing the net and chatting with their friends...

and also seeing jing going to school..

It's really exciting :D

can't wait!

thanks for sharing

I think we have see their bare face in Mnet self cam and in zzo zzo club and they still look pretty! Nicole stil look sleepy lol

Edited by Chionga

they still look good without make up...

ZZC :)

me too cant wait for this to air :D

ok now im confused.. I thought they were given a break during chuseok so how come these camera are disturbing their break?? =/

well actually.. sincs theres the camera on the picture and the break hasnt started yet.. .its not live so the girls will have their rest :)

Edited by Kami

yeah they still look good with no make-ups

but i think gyul will like this video, like wht she said in come to play,

tht she thinks her most beautiful moment of her is no make-ups moment LOL

i also do love SY's no make-up face like in ZZC when nicole woke her up n complained abt monkey smell LOL

her sleepy face just still cute to me XD