mae

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they still look good with no make-ups

but i think gyul will like this video, like wht she said in come to play,

tht she thinks her most beautiful moment of her is no make-ups moment LOL

i also do love SY's no make-up face like in ZZC when nicole woke her up n complained abt monkey smell LOL

her sleepy face just still cute to me XD

agreed... ^.^ SY's morning face just 2 cute, even with no make up on her.. LOL

Awww .. Nicole must be speakin gibberish if the interviewers just woke her !! haha ~~~

poor gal .. she looks tired in that pic ..

hope our gals get enough rest to continue fighting and rocking the stage !!!

enjoy ur short holiday gals !!! huggies !!!

try imagine the gals camp and play around together !! haha !!

thx for sharing yo !!!

KARA fighting !!!! ♥♥♥

KARA's dormitory cut is one of the best cuts of the whole show! I love everything about the girls here (and how they never move since debut makes the place even more cozy to watch). Hope they get to show their moring looks again, you girls are beautiful without make-up!

Thank you so much for the translation.

Yeah i agree..y are there still cameras disturbing them on thier 3-day break?

Oh well, even though it seem bad to disturb their break, i am kinda curious how will they look in the morning! Haha..I'm so evil.

It will be so much fun watching them surfing the net and stuffs. i am looking forward to the vids! :P

I hope Kara had their rest though.. So that i can watch the lovely & energetic Kara back on stage after the break!

I'll be anticipating (:

Kara fighting!!

if im not wrong this was before the break...and this is really hilarious!!and i sun even understand korean,,but still think it is hilarious!

I watched already. Nicole's reaction on seeing the camera is priceless. Seungyeon seemed pissed off, Jiyoung snores (lol!) and Gyuri looks into the mirror first thing after waking up.

Soooo cute! And their dorm still looks the same from zoo zoo club and the other shots released before. Yep, the TV's still the same. I like their dorm, so simple. I'd liek to lvie in a place like that, minus all the stuffed toys, though. XD

Nicole looked like a bit of Seo Taiji during wake up hours...

specially when she wore those glasses :thumbup1: