• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Nicori] Nicole: The Singer

62 posts in this topic

the first time i heard her rapping was lupin i guess but that wasn't so clear at the beginning...i needed to see the lyrics to get what she rapped about...but her rap in honey was quite good though,nicole is a singer and also a rapper :D

I have been noticing that in their recent covers, she mostly sings the part of the lead vocalist of the original group. She really has a nice voice, and a unique one to top it off. I mean her voice is easily recognizable in their songs, which is def a good thing. ^^

Recently, whenever they sing Lupin live I noticed she sings the loudest until I figured it's because she carries the chorus.

i agree that she's a great singer! i always thought why did she become

a rapper. she should sing more! for me rap sounds better with

voices like Yubin [WG] her voice is too cheery for rap [but i love her

cute raps too] ^^

i like nicoles voice, its kinda unique in its own way thats why i like her the most on kara! nonetheless her rapping is cute also :P

I love her voice. I know she has a really good and cute voice. and she tried to improve it :D

aaaah I love nicoleeeeee.

i love this song hwhwhwhwhw

thanks for sharing this

keep the good work guys

i <3 nicole's voice .

her voice is really very unique , though its not th best and most powerful , but it stands out among th members .

like its very diff from th other members .

i <3 th other members voices too !

well since she is originally from america she can totally nail english songs,lately i've been hearing a lot of her vocals and i must say she did improve :o

Edited by krishen

Her voice sure has a really great impact. Can convey several concept messages. Really awesome.

her voice is rather unique as compared with others, love it so much

she definitely improve over the years as a singer

she was such a talented girl^^

i wish her luck for her future performance^^

she was such a talented girl^^

i wish her luck for her future performance^^

luv her voice so much..hopefully there will be karabang collaboration..althought i luv wonder girls as well..really it will be a special stage ..it will be so cool..i am sure she practise very hard for japanese language right now..hehe..all the best... :)

Honestly, I've never really seen Nicole as 'the rapper'... Although most of your videos are removed (Dumb youtube -_-) I get the gist of it.. she's a really great singer... I probably sound bias saying this, but maybe even one of the better ones.. (not that all of them don't have great voices) just sayin..

i've heard that Hara only cannot sing well in KARA but good at dance. Nicole voice is good also her dance ;)

I have been noticing that in their recent covers, she mostly sings the part of the lead vocalist of the original group. She really has a nice voice, and a unique one to top it off. I mean her voice is easily recognizable in their songs, which is def a good thing. ^^

What groups did kara cover iv only heard their GOD cover can you please tell me the names of the songs too

i was listening to the first bloom and WOW nicole really did lots of improvements, her voice keeps getting better.

she can hit the high notes easily and she has a really sweet voice(sweet and pretty actually, gyul has a strong voice while hammie's voice is really sweet, but i find that nicole's voice is very pretty)

i realy really like her voice, but she's also a great rapper, i want her to rap more :thumbup1:

i kinda feel annoyed when she just, eeeer, squeeked her high notes like when she did the "eyeaah~" part in jumping korean version :wacko:

but i love her very much, esp in wait, ima okuritai arigatou, honey, mister, it's really cute!

she's my 2nd faourite voice among all of girl groups(1st is ye-eun :wub: and 3rd is sunmi :) )

i kinda feel annoyed when she just, eeeer, squeeked her high notes like when she did the "eyeaah~" part in jumping korean version :wacko:

lol yes I did complain about that.. like no one told her NOT to do that.. cause it sounded bad but good news is that we heard from DSP that KARA were taking vocal lessons so.. hopefully we don't hear that anymore.. XD

Really when did you hear that, I glad that the girls are get vocal lesson. I always considered cole as one the lead vocalist along with gyuri. Since she can go from low and high. I think she a ok rapper, she is good, but I like her singing more than her rapper. Plus she has the unique voice that I can disguished. She verstatile person, she can sing, she can rap, she dance. I do agree with everyone when they say that they don't like her singing part in jumping. She has great vocal just don't sing that part. Plus you always sing better, in your orignal language. So I think cole would sing better in english, would never get the chance to do it. I think agree that cole type is like a balladish song. But I think that if song is more upbeat she can dance to it, plus if the song had like a slow part it can show her vocal. I do want her to get recognize not just for a rapper, but for a singer. She has the vocal to back it up to

I really think Nicole can sing very well. I remember watching Nicole singing acapella in some of the shows and I was amazed at her ability. In another occasion, I watched some of Kara MR Removed video, and I really think Nicole is the best cause her voice is very clear and strong.

she has a great voice.. but i prefer she do the rapping~

and she is so attractive on stage with her dancing!