Kara on Chuseok Specials

louise

i guess we can combine the discussion into one thread? :D

after watching bits of Sweet Girl... soooo sad that Hara was so close to winning, but it was so awesome that both Hara and Jiyoung made it to the final round yay :lol2:

and Seungyeon on Shall We Dance, sooooo good :eyelove: i was so shocked at her partner though, he looked so young.. haha

oh and naver real time...

21j7fhv.jpg

Hara at 7 and Kara - Nobody at 6 ... seems like netizens are really looking forward to the performance

i really really do hope the girls will win their round, i think they are round 4 or something against Jewelry

I watched the MBC special live, and it was absolutely hilarious.

My 2 KARA highlights was definitely having the whole crowd doing the Mister dance, and Hara's rather unexpected meeting with gravity during her race. lol, it must have been a bit of a painful fall, but I couldn't help be amused by the funny side of it XD

after the sweet girl show ended.. Hara was 1 and Jing was 10 on naver on the real time charts.. and i think SY showed up on the chart too.. aww despite Hara falling.. I was super happy with the amount of airtime KARA had overall.. and Gyuri cracked me up in the beginning.. Hara and Jessica was a bit surprising b/c they were so touchy but it was nice to see :D

I've just finished watching the Idol Big Show that was broadcasted on SBS today.

Must say, the KARA dorm segment was a lot of fun to watch, even without any subs. Hara waking up with other 4 was a lot of laughs...Jiyoung in particular...and their whole morning routine of having breakfast and saying goodbye to Jiyoung as she left for school was all pretty cool.

After Jiyoung left, the other 4 unnis chilled out in the living room...I particular liked the bit where they danced to 4minute, f(x) and BEG XD

My only complaint was that the whole segment was too short :D

Um i LOVED their dance battle!!! i loved HaNi combo dancing sexy and gyulhamjing doing hip hop.. awesome.. so great to see the girls outside of their usual image and always do something great...super proud to be fan..

loved the dorm.. and the trot.. i still have to get used to lol.

muahahahaha I cant stop laughing when watching their morning video XD poor my unnie sleeping right behind lool KARA was so cute OMG!! i love the dorky Hara got to wake up her members in different ways <3 then Gyuleader trying to check up her goddess in the morning first <3 Seungyeon unconsciously taking her blanket back from Hara <3 Nicole surprising yell and her English <33 and maknae's adorable blow kiss <333 This is so fun to watch :D Hope Jing did well w her school test ^-^

Their HAWT dance!!! Wow Hara & Nicole amazed me O__O they blew me away >< GyulHamJing's moves were nice too, though they werent totally confident XD but Im glad that they came up w something this rocking, yaa~ they looked strong & sexy at the same time ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

i don't watch the ball room dance yet, but i really like the nobody one ..

they were amazing, but for sexy, i think they lost from jewelry, but in my eyes their dance is never lose .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this was actually the first time i got to know about them. originally i watched because i was a big fan of another girl group but i saw their performance of the trot songs and their dorm life and i couldnt help but laugh and search them up. it seemed like they had something to offer other than a good laugh! kara jjang!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love all the specials, especially the one where most of the girls group gather to compete

too bad HARA didn't win as she fell in the last event, she was really damn fast in running

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...