[2009.10.04] KARA shines bright at Chuseok specials

coffeebeanie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy for Kara! Turning antis and neutrals into fans? That's just amazing.

My eyes went "O.O" when I saw Hara pull that truck. That was so...UNBELIEVABLE! In the end, she lost but everybody knew she deserved to win. x] That's nice.

I loved Kara's faces with no make up on. They're still really pretty without make up. And really comfortable without it too!

I really liked the Chuseok specials. Kara just shined brightly. ^^

Kara fighting! Thanks for posting! :P

Kara made me so proud when i was reading the article. They are really hardworking idols..They worked so hard that they even have 3-4 hours of sleep.

I dont think any other idol groups worked even that hard. Its really good that crews working with Kara feel the love within them and enjoy themselves too. They are really fun and serious at the right times.

Haha..Hara is so cute. No matter what happened, she never loses her confidence and determination. She is really strong, especially towing a truck for 2.5 metres.Wow its like incredible strength for a girl! Love her so much <3 Such a pity she fell during the final game :X hope she is alright now.

Kara possess natural beauties that i am really impress and proud of as a Kamilian. They still look so gorgeous when they just woke up. They don't mind sharing with their fans their regular activities in their dorms and some bad habits they got. Haha really cuteee ones :D JiYoung snoring.. Haha so lovely :eyelove:

The last paragraph was so cool i guess. They are able to changed the minds of anti-fans (I hate anti-fans.. Kara is so lovely and yet they still have anti-fans >.>) and the neutrals. pretty much inpressive job for them.

I hope Kara can continue to captivate more people's hearts and further expand thier fanbase. I wish them lots of success ~

I'll be rooting for ya Kara ! :P

Thanks for the translations and efforts :thumbup1:

Network staffers all rave about the group. They say 'The appeal of KARA is their friendliness. Its like the girls are really just your younger neighborhood sister - they are very comfy to be around, and they make you feel at ease.'

that's what they said when they gave an interview in Thailand that they wanna be our younger neighborhood sister.

and that's why i like them ^^ :thumbup1:

awww wow this article is sooo nice

it made my heart skip a beat lol =)

mannn it's true tho..kara are so hardworking and they never gave up

they believed in themselves, had faith and therefore they succeeded.

the saying is true. TRY AND TRY AGAIN UNTIL YOU SUCCEED.

i guess kara are pretty much worth it. they're worth your time and day

because you know that they are real people. and they are someone who you can look up to

they are truly perfect examples for teenagers who give up easily on life.

GO GIRLS =)

Ugh I'm ashamed to say that I haven't watched this yet T_T

-kills college apps and sat prep-

And news like this makes me wish I had an itouch so I could watch all this in class.

BUT WOAH HARA WHAT?

PULL A 2.5 TON TRUCK THAT'S LIKE 4000+ LBS.

omg that girl is all muscle, I swear. O_O

Haha I can imagine Hara striking up a conversation with anyone~ that girl is so social and lovely (:

Gosh I love Jessica dang I can't wait to watch this (:

I just watched their performance of Wonder Girls' "Nobody" at Star Dance Battle...

it was cool man... :eyelove:

Nicole looked fierce during the performance..

Seunghyeon liked a DIVA...

Gyuri looked glamorous...

Hara looked HOT...

and Jiyoung looked oh so cute! :thumbup1:

me too.. i loved the last paragraph ... their image is what i believe will make KARA last longer in the industry.. as time passes.. they will attract more fans and i think KARA has changed the landscape a bit in what type of fans are attracted to idols .. the idea of idols in general lol.. .. though most of time i forget they are idols lol.. and i did noticed how much they were featured on all the specials.. it was actually a pleasant surprise but you can't beat girls who have no image to worry about :thumbup1:.. i'm happy more and more people are able to see what type of people they are and are seeing themselves relating to them..only great things ahead!! :eyelove:

thanks tin.

Ohhh I really loved the Chuseok Specials. Kara was absolute jjang (: Their dance special was awesomely hot and strayed far from their cute image which was awesome. And I really loved their morning in the dorm vid. That one was awesomely hilarious. I loved how Gyul was "I look better than I thought" and Cole's "My hair isn't that bad" when it was so messy hahaha. These girls are utterly hilarious. I loved how Hara went and hugged all the girls. And Jing's snoring and Seungyeon's "My neck!" lolll. And they did Nobody well though I wished they sang their own version of the chorus. And the trot was fun too. When they started the butt dance I was like hahaha. Eh my comments are all over the place hahaha. Thanks Tin for the translations. This article is niceee (:

haha i'm glad how the article writes positively about kara.

I too enjoyed the clip on them showing their dorm, and i agree that thoguh they embarrass themselves sometimes, they are enjoying among themselves.

Haha its kind of sad though, how they are described as had 'failed' before. But i'm sure they will continue to work hard

fighting! kara jjang

I absolutely love these kinds of articles ((:

Makes me proud and happy to be a Kamilia <3

I just wish they had more rest, but seeing as they're

still full of energy ... xDD

Hara still amazes me lol ((: You would not want to cross her! lmao~

And she's so friendly! <333 Loving the article.

If there is a "Add to Favorites" button, I'd click it in a heartbeat xD

Thanks for the news!

Thanks for the translation that was a really great article on Kara ^^

It's too bad Hara fell in the race...but it was cute how Jiyoung was worried for her unnie when that happened hehe.

The girls looked so pretty without make-up...why even bother putting any on? Hhaha.

I would talk about everything but lets just say that every segment they were in was really enjoyable to watch and I find myself re-watching it a lot. I'm glad KARA was in the Chuseok specials because it just made me enjoy the shows even more.

One staffer added 'The members are just really nice girls that recently, an anti-fan who spread false rumours about the groups on the internet came out with a formal apology. Thats how much viewers are changing from anti's or neutrals to their side.' In the last analysis, it is said that 'They have a very strong and loyal fanbase, and because of this, the future of KARA is very bright.',

Woah !! Kara sure had the hearts of the Anti-fans also right now !!

So happy to hear that another Anti-fan had became a neutral or a fan of Kara ! That person must be spell bound to love Kara after he/she knew what Kara went through for these !!

Despite losing, Hara still proved to be winner in the end, as the netizens were more interested in her surprising strength. After the program aired, the netizens started giving Hara nicknames, to reflect how strong of a girl she is, and how sporty and competitive she gets, despite her barbie-like features. She was already known to be a tough fighter to KARA's fans as she had appeared in a boxing challenge last year, where surprisingly, she won.

Hara was so competitive also during the challange , she really gave me a shock when she pulled a 2.5ton truck for such a distance ! And she sure is one tough competitor , just look how fast she sprinted during the final challange , i felt so heartbroken when she fell , ouch ! She would sure win if the floor isn't that slippery , Haha !!

Plus , their dance battle , OH MY ! That is really amazing , they used Madonna's song and able to pull out such a great performance , even the video is surged with fan's screaming and shoutings '' Kara !! Kara !! " in such matter that even i followed cheering during watching the performance !!

Through this broadcast, the members showed their dorm as well, showing off confidently their bare faces. Because the filming was done early in the morning, the girls did not have any make up on. Although the members seemed surprised and a bit shy at first, being just out of bed, the natural look of the girls pulled in viewers to their charms. The snoring of maknae Jiyoung, Nicole's comment about her hair that 'Its not as bad as a thought..', and Jiyoung going off to school to take her exams were well-received by the viewers, as it was something different from the usual image of girl groups, striving to look perfectly made up every minute of the day.

Besides that , Kara also showed the world their dorm ! It's so heart warming to see our girls say Good morning so cute-ly , but hey , is Seong Yeon having Ramen and Sprite for breakfast ?! That's unhealthy thou !! Haha ! If i were there , i would surely cook them a nice breakfast !

KARA came out strong on October 3, on SBS' <Idol Big Show>, where the members showed off their trot talents, with a bit of their own flavor, dancing freely showing off their dorky sides on stage. This is the reason why although they sometimes embarrass themselves by doing silly and dorky things, they manage to have fun, making the viewers feel more comfortable with them.

They also pulled out a spectacular performance on the trot singing ! They were good at that . Now , those who said Kara can't sing , they should open their eyes big enough to see how good they sang during the performance !

'They have a very strong and loyal fanbase, and because of this, the future of KARA is very bright.',

Yeah ! They are totally correct , Kara had so much fan , one of so much is Kamilia Family ! I am proud to be a part of this huge family and will support Kara foreva !! ♥ Kara ♥ !!

Thanks to coffeebeanie and mae for the source , post and translation !!

Good job ! Keep it up !! xD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Kara ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Proud To Be a Kamilia ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

such a sweet article.. :P

i've been browsing the net and saw some -ve comments abt our girls ..

saying how they were not as good as the others. That in their dance break,

our girls tried so hard but fell short... i wanted to bash them all!!! arrghhh!!

excuse me for my biasness but i enjoyed their perf and i think theirs was the best..

and after reading tthis article, i'm glad the pubic is also beginning to love KARA..

hwaiting KARA!! may u guys become more and more successful! :D