[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

Soggychewtoy

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! She's really FAST! Look at her take that wide lead,

But she fell down just before the finishing line! I feel so bad for her. :)

GOOsain Bolt hwaiting! :)

Who are the other girls who participated in the race? I can't really see their faces.

If I'm not wrong, I saw Jiyoung(the one holding Hara's arm in the last gif) and Hyomin from T-ara (last gif, 2nd person from the left).

Hyomin wasn't there at the race.

It was Hara(KARA) -->Q-ri(T-ara)--> Jiyoung (KARA)--> JiHyun(4MINUTE)---> Boram(T-ara)---> Bekah(AfterSchool).

I've seen the show. It was amazing how much faster she was than the other girls. But i felt so bad for her when she ate it near the end. She was probably more embarrassed than hurt. I think its funny how Jiyoung finished the race first before turning back to see if Hara was ok.

Oh I remember this, I think it was broadcast on cheosuk? Correct me if I'm wrong! I felt sad watching Hara fell down, she was winning. To me, she'll always be the winner. If I'm not mistaken, is it Boram who won? XD

i remember watching this show. She was beating everyone by a mile but when she took that fall - OUCH!

I wonder who would win a race between Hyoyeon and her though... I recently watched dreamteam and hyoyeon came out on top.

Hara never stop amazing me. :]

First i see her boxing vid [man she is fierce, dont wanna mess with her xD], In IY Arm wrestling, this pretty doll is not all face ;], and look at her run [she dusted them], lmfao. then her adorable clumsiness kicked in. but its alright we all saw how she was leading by a alot in less then 10 seconds.