[Haradoll] Hara RUNS fast! Like the FLASH!

Soggychewtoy

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she really runs fast,but always falls down...if not only with that one mistake,she would've been the winner..

she always falls down in IY, that makes the other cast crack up,kekeke...she doesn't really care about her image..

she really wants to give her best in everything she does..she's one of the best!!

Edited by gelai

Yeah I watched that episode. I was like "Holy ****" she runs like Usain Bolt. No wonder she's called Goosain Bolt. Lol. But sadly, she fell. I was surprised but I managed to laugh as she stayed motionless. Oh well, no meat for her and the girls. But really, she is one of the sportiest Idols out there. Hara Goo Jjang!

Goosain Bolt! xDD Her athleticism makes her that much more likable, I think. She doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would be worried about breaking a nail or something, she just jumps in full blast to whatever she's doing.

Hi all,

i'm a new member after watching a video that was subbed by another fan group (soshified) that I'm a member of I had to find Kara's site.

Hara was so awesome in that episode. 001_tt1.gif

I have screen caps of that race. I was totally amazed at her speed.

she's so fast that her legs are a blurr.